Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Levels of burp fetish fulfillment

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
daemon

Re: Levels of burp fetish fulfillment

Post by daemon » 19 Aug 2017, 07:53

I´m a level #1 in many cases (and for a lot of people)!
I´ve been at level#2 for some time in the past (and I REALLY miss that)!
I´m at level#3 (although I have NOT told those friends that burps are a sexual thing, thhey simply take this as a "fun thing" OR they do as a dare -proposed by me in eschenge for a little task or something- or any other reason).
And I´m, for the past 5 years, at level#4 cos my girlfriend is quite open to my fetish so, thats great! :)
My mega account: creanocturna@gmail.com
My new mega account: creatura_666@yahoo.com.br

Deividfromhell

Re: Levels of burp fetish fulfillment

Post by Deividfromhell » 27 Aug 2017, 23:07

Lvl 1, No one knows about it, but I have many Friends who burp went I ask for it, I feel a Little strange ask them for burps not knowing about my fetish but they do it anyways.