Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Amazing C4S talent: Burp Girlz

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
himynameis

Amazing C4S talent: Burp Girlz

Post by himynameis » 08 Dec 2017, 20:44

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10896 ... ch/BURPING

I bought her her topless rootbeer burps video and it's really hot. A LOOOOT of belches, some of them very deep, long, and loud. Really sexy lady, too.

himynameis

Re: Amazing C4S talent: Burp Girlz

Post by himynameis » 10 Dec 2017, 18:59

sorry, it's called "Cream Soda Burps." Get it. It will not be disappointing. All her videos have some excellent burps in them but of the one's i've bought, this one has the most

pu_sh_it

Re: Amazing C4S talent: Burp Girlz

Post by pu_sh_it » 23 Jul 2018, 10:47

I'm a big fan of Melle Brookes. She says she has an Only Fans page with burping and other sexy content, but hasn't been online to link me to it. Does anyone have a link? She could do with more financial support via subscriptions to this and purchases from her C4S, she's hot and does great deep belches which also sound varied for those who aren't just in to bass :)
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)