Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
subliminal91

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by subliminal91 » 11 Oct 2018, 02:40

Add me to the Sade train. I bought her Comp 11 last week and it was the best fetish investment I've made. Especially considering how rare good new material is these days, it is awesome having Sade's remarkable talent available at a fair price. Her belch tone is exceptional—consistently deep, long, and explosive. They just pour out of her. She is almost like a really experienced singer holding a strong note for a long period of time, as her belches stay powerful and deep for 6+ seconds at a time. They don't fizzle out at the end like your average burper. What's more, the reports of her attractive energy and personality are true—I could watch her move and hold her stomach for hours. I couldn't last more than six minutes with this video, and it has a lot of replay value. She is agreeable, conversational, pleasure to do business with as well.

kylecrenshaw

Post by kylecrenshaw » 11 Oct 2018, 05:59

I wanted to purchase a video but I don't know how to come across purchasing.

BurpLearner

Post by BurpLearner » 11 Oct 2018, 21:34

I recently added Sade Comps 7, 8, and 9 to my ever-growing Sade library. Once again, she delivers. I get a kick out of hearing those monstrous, deep belches in public bathrooms like with comp 7. After chatting with her, she told me that the cashier at Starbucks clearly heard her belches because the (one-person) bathroom was behind the registers. Those belches were LOUD, and the girl working there was looking at her crazy when she left. As always, my favorite belches of hers are when she makes the "b" sound with her mouth just before unleashing the beast, resulting in the "BUUUUURRRR" sound.

Comps 8 and 9 contain more greatness. She belches with no shame in front of her niece and sister, with her sister even apologizing to a guest for Sade's "rudeness" at one point haha. And there are more great echoing belches at a storage area. Sade remains as pleasant to talk to as ever. Just send her a chat on Google hangouts at sadeineed@gmail.com! ;)

BurpLearner

Post by BurpLearner » 12 Oct 2018, 03:25

Actually, after chatting with Sade again, she corrected me on a few things minor things, but I wanted to clarify either way. The person who apologizes for her rudeness is her friend, not her sister. Also, in Comp 7 she's belching in front of a random kid she's babysitting. The kid sounds pretty alarmed at her belches. Which makes it that much funnier. Then again, a lot of the belches are funny because of how beastly they are and because of how innocent Sade comes across as. :))

silviaco

Post by silviaco » 12 Oct 2018, 05:06

How are you guys getting access to these awesome videos? Because not to be a jerk (everyone's busy and has stuff going on, after all) but I e-mailed a few days ago and still haven't heard anything back. Wish she would get a store up and running somewhere/somehow so I could just buy clips whenever, tbh. I know she would have sold quite a few to me already by now based on these glowing reviews!

Mo No Mentum

Post by Mo No Mentum » 12 Oct 2018, 05:39

I recently purchased 2 videos from Sade. Gassy Gamer Girl and Belches And Chill and they were well worth the price. Sade always delivers whether it be with videos or you're lucky enough to have a live cam show with her. You won't be disappointed.
2017, The Setback
2018, The Uprising

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 13 Oct 2018, 15:42

These videos sound epic and I am very keen to buy them, does she not have any store I can just download from?
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

Mo No Mentum

Post by Mo No Mentum » 13 Oct 2018, 16:08

Omnius wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 15:42
These videos sound epic and I am very keen to buy them, does she not have any store I can just download from?
No store, you have to email Sade telling her you're intrested in purchasing some of her videos and she'll give you a list of all the videos she has available
2017, The Setback
2018, The Uprising

BurpLearner

Post by BurpLearner » 14 Oct 2018, 04:50

I have yet another epic Sade vid to review. It is a more recent one, a custom miniclip that another member reviewed earlier, called "Belch Goddess Sade." In this one, she is wearing cat ears and has blonde pigtails that look just like Harley Quinn unmasked from Batman: The Animated Series (an instant win in my book). She does some pretty impressive belches and sticks out hee tongue after several, asking the viewer to cum for her while she burps on their cock.

It's at the midway point where I get...squirmy, lol. She then belch-speaks, saying "Are you going to cum for me?" in belches that are very deep and intimidating sounding, not at all matching her girly demeanor. Then she blasts some of the biggest, meatiest belches of the video. Sade knows I love the belch-talking from our first camshow, especially when she's saying something "bad." Even though this custom miniclip wasn't requested by me, I certainly got a huge kick out of it nonetheless! :D ;)

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 16 Oct 2018, 06:15

Blind date

I wish I had a blind date like this. Great video where she acts out a first blind date where she can't stop belching. At first she is embarrassed and blames it on her wine. She then burps repeatedly while telling you about herself and an interesting fact about her is she burps really loud. It has a variety of different sounding burps where some are her trying to cover them up and others are blasted out loud. Overall a great video that is about 19 minutes long. Especially if you're into the date scenario with Sexy Sade. "Where are those breadsticks?!"