Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
SodaBottlePop

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by SodaBottlePop » 02 Oct 2018, 01:28

So I just had my second cam show with Sade, and it was possibly the best burping-related experience I've ever had, lol. Imo, she is seriously the best of the best. Super fun and easy to talk to, sweet, silly, pretty, and maybe even a little bossy if you want her to be ;) She puts you at ease, and makes a cam show really warm and personable. Its everything you could ask for and then some. She certainly will not disappoint. I also got her three most recent burping comps because I just could't get enough, and they were, as always, excellent. Nonstop, deep, loud, thunderous burps, she rips effortlessly with reckless abandon. If you're into public burps, being caught off guard with massive belches, and/or cute cat ears, she is your girl. Undisputed belching Queen in my book.

cracked200

Post by cracked200 » 02 Oct 2018, 23:37

Just purchased blind date and sade conp 11. Both fantastic. She definitely lived up to par by far the best belcher i have ever seen!

geraud10

Post by geraud10 » 03 Oct 2018, 00:33

Just finished another show with Sade and no words, she never disappoints me honestly

cracked200

Post by cracked200 » 03 Oct 2018, 05:36

Just got two more sade comps and they are amazing. Sade comp 2 and 3. If your into public burping you should def check them out. In one shes burping in a starbucks which was fantastic. The fact that she can let out the huge belches in public is incredible. Shes totally cool and laid back and down to earth. If you havent you should def get in touch with her its worth it

Bongripper666

Post by Bongripper666 » 03 Oct 2018, 16:24

I have purchased a few videos from Sade in the past but tonight I had my first live show with her and I have got to say, it is even better than I could have imagined! First off, Sade is incredibly easy to talk with and makes the entire show feel natural and not awkward at all! Even when I couldn't talk and had to type the whole time.
I couldn't believe how massive Sade's burps were in the live show! She just chowed down on a salad and avocado when the show started along with some apple juice for fuel, which lead into some crazy natural explosions.
One of the outstanding parts was when Sade left the camera for a minute, then came back and went into the bathroom after preparing her belch and I could swear she had the microphone inside of her mouth at that point. Even from in the other room with the door closed, her belches were ear shattering! Really insane, and she even made sure to check if I could hear her talking from inside before. Think of the burps at the beginning of OJ chugging and that's what they were like
And of course Sade is so gorgeous, she has a very cute face and wonderful body with sexy blond hair right now, and absolutely revels in burping for you. I was surprised with how much fun I had burping along with Sade, and she gave me an honestly great explanation of how to burp better.
Next time I'm gonna try to compete with her, but she is in a league of her own.
Don't waste your time with other girls, Sade is all you need!

Bongripper666

Post by Bongripper666 » 03 Oct 2018, 17:26

And update:

After the success of last nights show, I got Sade's Big Belch clip from her foot fetish video. At least 11.5 seconds of belching magic...that is, one long, wonderful, beautiful, gassy 11.5 second burp. And I have never been into feet but with Sade staring at the camera while releasing an enormousness belch and even surprising herself...it's sublime.

One thing I forgot to mention about the live show which I have seen said before and I would like to touch on, is how Sade prepares her burps. Her gas builds up completely naturally, for example during last nights show she had a meal at the beginning, which felicitated her burping powers through the night, but she assists with inhales that she builds up to these massive eruptions, all while bouncing and shaking to get the gasses built up further. The fact that her burps are completely natural only adds to the sheer talent she has. Even with no influence, Sade would be shattering windows and ear drums on a daily basis. A true artist and one of a kind, we are lucky to have her.

Thegreenman

Post by Thegreenman » 03 Oct 2018, 23:08

I just finished what was one of the single greatest experiences of my life! Sade is so worth the $$ you spend! Her burps are the loudest I've ever heard! I had my volume on its lowest setting and they would still blast through my headphones! She is beautiful and super nice! She is also a good conversationalist! From 1-10 she is 1000! I would definitely recommend her to any burp fetishist out there!

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 04 Oct 2018, 06:44

Comp 7 and 8 and personal miniclip to cum for her

So I have become a full blown Sade addict and keep wanting to see more and more and have yet to be disappointed. Hands down the best burper in my opinion. We talk in between ordering vids and she has been super kind from day one. It's cool t be able to get out all my "inner demons out" talking to her about my burp fetish/fantasies and all that. So I ordered her Comps 7 and 8 next.

Comp 7 starts with a lot of echoing burps in different bathrooms. I love the echoing ones and even more sexy that they are in public bathrooms like in one part she blasts one and says "shhhh Starbucks bathroom" and laughs. She also burptalks about how her vegan pizza was "so boooooooommmmmb!!!" In a few parts she burps in front a kid saying jokingly "excuse me" with a cute feminine embarrassed voice. My two favorites parts were next. In the first part she lets one out and then sticks out her tongue and says in that same cute voice "stinky excuse me." For the second one she shakes a little to get a burp out then announces "her it comes" while putting her Pointer finger up to wait for it and then unloads my favorite belch of the video. This part made me explode like no other damn it was sexy.

Comp 8 was her longest comp so far and has more back to back ones that any other comp so far. It also has some of her longest burps if you like those. It opens with a five second long echoing bathroom burp. This one has her announcing that her burps are coming beforehand multiple times. She mentions what she ate after a few of them to. A few tongue out burps are done as well.
If you like straight forward back to back loud belches then these Comp 7 and 8 are two of the best comps to go with.

I also got comfortable enough to order a custom request miniclip video as well and she was super cool about taking down my request. I was amazed at her attention to detail and she did everything perfectly for the video itself. I had a real life fantasy video made just for me. It was awesome. My best experience w this fetish hands down. In the video she says how she wants to burp on your cock and for you to cum a nice big load for her and she burps repeatedly. She burptalks "are you gonna cum for me?" This is done while wearing sexy cat ears and little pigtails as well. Some open mouth tongue out burps are done to. At the end she tells you how proud she is of your big load and let's out a few more burps. If you like dirty talk this is the go to clip to get.

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 08 Oct 2018, 04:50

Sade Comp 9
Once again I have yet to be disappointed by one of her videos. She consistently has great burps on all her vids I've seen so far. This one starts out with a variety of loud up close burps where she excuses herself after them, wears sexy cat ears, and sticks her tongue out after a few of them. A few of the burps are done in front of people or kids where you can hear them commenting or laughing in the background. Many of the belches are also done back to back which I always love. She also makes some sexy comments like "I feel so much better" and "that was a big one" and "I've got to burp!" This comp was nice in that it had a lot of loud ones and different sounding ones. Towards the last minute of the video she has some echoing ones in a couple different bathrooms. Overall another great straight forward comp of her consistently looking sexy blasting amazing belches.

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 10 Oct 2018, 04:08

Marathon throat belching and couch conversation burps.

So after purchasing all of her regular comps 1-11, I decided to try a couple of her other videos. If you like burping with some talking in between these are great vids to check out. They show up off her fun loving personality that I enjoy so much and make me want to do some video chatting with her (which I will definitely be doing ASAP). The vids also show her sucking in air and you can hear it going in before the burps. These videos showed me she's not only a great edited burper but can burp great live as well.
The Couch Conversation Burps is 11 minutes long. It feels like a live video show where she talks to you and burps repeatedly.
Marathon throat belching is 24 minutes long. This one also feels like a live video show with her talking to you. It shows that not only can she blast loud ones but she can keeping going and going like the energizer bunny with her belches.