Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Shagunz7474

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by Shagunz7474 » 08 Oct 2018, 04:50

Sade Comp 9
Once again I have yet to be disappointed by one of her videos. She consistently has great burps on all her vids I've seen so far. This one starts out with a variety of loud up close burps where she excuses herself after them, wears sexy cat ears, and sticks her tongue out after a few of them. A few of the burps are done in front of people or kids where you can hear them commenting or laughing in the background. Many of the belches are also done back to back which I always love. She also makes some sexy comments like "I feel so much better" and "that was a big one" and "I've got to burp!" This comp was nice in that it had a lot of loud ones and different sounding ones. Towards the last minute of the video she has some echoing ones in a couple different bathrooms. Overall another great straight forward comp of her consistently looking sexy blasting amazing belches.

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 10 Oct 2018, 04:08

Marathon throat belching and couch conversation burps.

So after purchasing all of her regular comps 1-11, I decided to try a couple of her other videos. If you like burping with some talking in between these are great vids to check out. They show up off her fun loving personality that I enjoy so much and make me want to do some video chatting with her (which I will definitely be doing ASAP). The vids also show her sucking in air and you can hear it going in before the burps. These videos showed me she's not only a great edited burper but can burp great live as well.
The Couch Conversation Burps is 11 minutes long. It feels like a live video show where she talks to you and burps repeatedly.
Marathon throat belching is 24 minutes long. This one also feels like a live video show with her talking to you. It shows that not only can she blast loud ones but she can keeping going and going like the energizer bunny with her belches.

subliminal91

Post by subliminal91 » 11 Oct 2018, 02:40

Add me to the Sade train. I bought her Comp 11 last week and it was the best fetish investment I've made. Especially considering how rare good new material is these days, it is awesome having Sade's remarkable talent available at a fair price. Her belch tone is exceptional—consistently deep, long, and explosive. They just pour out of her. She is almost like a really experienced singer holding a strong note for a long period of time, as her belches stay powerful and deep for 6+ seconds at a time. They don't fizzle out at the end like your average burper. What's more, the reports of her attractive energy and personality are true—I could watch her move and hold her stomach for hours. I couldn't last more than six minutes with this video, and it has a lot of replay value. She is agreeable, conversational, pleasure to do business with as well.

kylecrenshaw

Post by kylecrenshaw » 11 Oct 2018, 05:59

I wanted to purchase a video but I don't know how to come across purchasing.

silviaco

Post by silviaco » 12 Oct 2018, 05:06

How are you guys getting access to these awesome videos? Because not to be a jerk (everyone's busy and has stuff going on, after all) but I e-mailed a few days ago and still haven't heard anything back. Wish she would get a store up and running somewhere/somehow so I could just buy clips whenever, tbh. I know she would have sold quite a few to me already by now based on these glowing reviews!

Mo No Mentum

Post by Mo No Mentum » 12 Oct 2018, 05:39

I recently purchased 2 videos from Sade. Gassy Gamer Girl and Belches And Chill and they were well worth the price. Sade always delivers whether it be with videos or you're lucky enough to have a live cam show with her. You won't be disappointed.
First Name: MO
Middle Name: NO
Last Name: MENTUM
All Gas, No Brakes!

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 13 Oct 2018, 15:42

These videos sound epic and I am very keen to buy them, does she not have any store I can just download from?
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

Mo No Mentum

Post by Mo No Mentum » 13 Oct 2018, 16:08

Omnius wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 15:42
These videos sound epic and I am very keen to buy them, does she not have any store I can just download from?
No store, you have to email Sade telling her you're intrested in purchasing some of her videos and she'll give you a list of all the videos she has available
First Name: MO
Middle Name: NO
Last Name: MENTUM
All Gas, No Brakes!

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 16 Oct 2018, 06:15

Blind date

I wish I had a blind date like this. Great video where she acts out a first blind date where she can't stop belching. At first she is embarrassed and blames it on her wine. She then burps repeatedly while telling you about herself and an interesting fact about her is she burps really loud. It has a variety of different sounding burps where some are her trying to cover them up and others are blasted out loud. Overall a great video that is about 19 minutes long. Especially if you're into the date scenario with Sexy Sade. "Where are those breadsticks?!"

Gabriel567

Post by Gabriel567 » 17 Oct 2018, 00:09

OMFG!

I originally had a live chat with Sade over year ago but now decided to buy one of her ready made videos instead. I opted for “OJ Chuggin’” after many other members had recommended it, and boy oh boy, I wasn’t dissapointed one bit. I’ve never heard such GODLY and ENORMOUS belches out of a woman (or out of anyone else for that matter).

Right as she (impressively) chugs a massive glass of OJ, she lets some air build up and then proceeds to let loose a string of incredibly LONG, LOUD and MASSIVE burps. Jesus christ, I was speechless. 😧

Apart from the fact that she’s a lovely girl to speak to, her burps will surely blow you away, especially if it’s your first time. Not to be missed!

Thanks again Sade! 🤤🤤🤤