Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Shadowboxer999

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by Shadowboxer999 » 29 Aug 2018, 06:51

Anyone who is looking for a high quality burping video right now should look at getting Sade's 'Ice Tea Chuggin' video. It is similar in nature to the 'OJ Chuggin' video but has more length and more belches. The quality and volume are massive, which i figured i'd be used to now but it still blows me away. She's wearing a crop top as well so you can see the before and after difference. If you're into bellies, chugging, and burps this will hit all 3 with ease. Also, the amount of iced tea she was able to consume was crazy :D

Alibear41297

Post by Alibear41297 » 04 Sep 2018, 14:55

I've just been in contact with Sade, I plan on buying her 'OJ Chuggin' video. Is there any others that people would recommend?

dittodood

Post by dittodood » 05 Sep 2018, 03:26

Alibear41297 wrote:
04 Sep 2018, 14:55
I've just been in contact with Sade, I plan on buying her 'OJ Chuggin' video. Is there any others that people would recommend?
Definitely Sade's Blind Date and Comp 11.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

Alibear41297

Post by Alibear41297 » 22 Sep 2018, 18:26

Hi,

I've just purchase Sade's 'Blind Date' video, truly something special!

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 25 Sep 2018, 04:59

This my first ever post haha. I have never posted in the forums before and always just sat back and read through to see what was on here. After reading about how great Sadeineed was, I was very skeptical and thought it was all bogus hype as many other website videos can be. However I decided I had to see if this hype was for real so I emailed her and she responded amazingly fast. We talked about what she offered and she was extremely friendly and went into a lot of detail answering my multiple questions. I decided to go ahead and start w her Sade Comp 11 video. I used Amazon ecard to pay and got my vid almost immediately. She is the best I've ever ordered from and that's no bs. I encourage everyone to see for yourself as I hope she keeps making more and more videos. If you do You'll be thanking me I guarantee it. She is very gorgeous physically and burps with ease over and over. Huge burps with no effort. I wish I could find a woman who could burp like that. The cool thing is she seems to be having fun and just being herself in the video and you can tell. I couldn't even get through the first video one time before I messaged her again about ordering more. I know I sounds like a car salesman but that's no bs and I wanted to give credit to where it's deserved. She's sexy and talented and I will be checking out more of her videos and letting you all know what I think.

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 25 Sep 2018, 21:53

So today I purchased Sade's Comp 1, 2, and 3. More great clips. Each one is nice because they are edited so that it's almost nonstop burping with her saying excuse me and few cute comments in some of them. They had a good mix of different types of burps too. In all of the Comps she seems to be having fun laughing, saying a few comments to camera or to other people, and enjoying herself. I was amazed at some of her loud public burps too as I am a fan of those normally.
SadeComp1 had her burping mostly loud ones up close in different outdoor locations. She's always smiling with nice perfect white teeth and sexy lips if you like that sort of thing. This comp has some mostly straight forward loud massive ones.
SadeComp2 had some coffee shop belches and she burps in front of a few different people. In one scene she briefly discusses the idea of saying excuse me to someone after purposely blasting a big belch in front of them. I think my favorite burp in this one is where she lets out a huge one proudly while opening her mouth extra wide and turning her lips up and to the side (like an Elvis lip snarl haha)to make it louder. Her letting some out like she's so proud of herself and trying to make them as loud as possible doing that thing w her mouth was a huge turn on. She also has some closed mouth ones in the coffee shop and some dark scenes with super loud ones in garage, outdoors at night, etc.
SadeComp3 had some reactions and closed mouth burps. It starts off with some big ones up close then some big ones at night outdoors on her big. Next shows her in a coffee shop type place burping in public and laughing to get people's reactions. This video has a good combo of closed mouth or hand covering her mouth burps (a lot of these) and big loud up close belches.
Overall they were great and my favorite of these was prob Comp 2 and overall prob Comp 11 but it's tough to say. It all depends on preference. Getting more of her comps showed me that she is consistently a great burper with natural talent in all of her videos. She makes it look easier than prob any woman I've seen in a video like with no effort huge ones. Another thing I appreciate is how friendly and fun she has been in our conversations and in her videos. I will definitely be checking out more or her comps and vids. Hope that helps any of you who are interested.

Mangekyo475

Post by Mangekyo475 » 27 Sep 2018, 05:37

Changing it up a little here, I recently purchased Can’t Contain It and Can’t Contain It Still. I haven’t seen anyone talking about these in this thread and I’m honestly shocked! If your into long and uncontrollable burps, or closed mouth burps, these clips are DEFINITELY a must! Everytime I watch one of her videos I’m just blown away by how insane her belches are and these videos are no exception. Part 2 also has some belch talking if your into that :) Definietly worth purchasing!!

whosurdaddy2720

Post by whosurdaddy2720 » 28 Sep 2018, 02:25

Just a heads up, Sade has a batch of new comps out and they are gold!!

Each one is between 3-5 mins long and packed full gassy goodness. If you're a belch lover (of course you are, you here aren't you?) then you need to get these clips. Don't miss out!

Shagunz7474

Post by Shagunz7474 » 28 Sep 2018, 02:28

So the more videos of hers I have watched the more I've wanted to see. I even skipped going to the gym after work to go home and order more of her vids because now I'm hooked to her vids. So I went ahead and purchased Sade Comp 4-6 and got more of the same high quality as her other comps. Comp 4 is all close up loud burps back to back and her saying excuse and talking about how she's so gassy. There's a few clips w people in the background commenting on her burps too. Comp 5 and 6 may be my new favorites with Comp 6 prob taking the top spot for me. I love that both of those comps have her doing back to back loud burps in row, sticking her tongue out, sneering her lips, blowing a burp kiss, doing echo burps in places like a parking garage, and announcing she's about to burp before doing it. It also shows her breathing in prepping herself to release them before a lot of them. My favorite burp in these is in Comp 6 she does an elevator burp that echoes like no other. All her comps so far she shows off a playful nature w her burps. She makes it look so easy like it comes natural for her.

Shadowboxer999

Post by Shadowboxer999 » 29 Sep 2018, 04:54

Haven't seen this clip mentioned, its called 'too much air' the first belch in this clip is absolutely massive, and there is much more like it in the video. If you're into straight sucking air and huge belches this is your go to.