Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
GaryJ14

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by GaryJ14 » 04 Jun 2018, 22:12

Well, after seeing all these raving reviews about the OJ chugging, I had to check it out for myself. I was already a Sade fan and devotee but hadn't gotten a new video in awhile. I got the OJ Chugging and The compilation #11. Both show belly and her burping is in a word.....absurd. I've never seen anything like it, truly. Also, for what its worth........the girl can CHUG that orange juice!

If you're hesitating here, stop it. Just do it. You wont be disappointed!

Straiker

Post by Straiker » 07 Jun 2018, 20:56

Well she messaged me after I posted my previous message, and thanks to everyone else here I ordered the OJ Chuggin video. Oh my God, those first burps came out of absolutely nowhere! I almost blew my ears out listening to them. Plus that juice goes down real smooth, excellent chugging skills.

YungJpeg

Post by YungJpeg » 09 Jun 2018, 00:10

I purchased two compilations from Sade and they were very good. Sade just keeps ripping loud burp after loud burp and she juxtaposes these monstrous burps with a cute “excuse me” after every one. Buying from Sade was very easy, as she responded quickly and walked me through the process. She is very friendly and even helped me register for the forums when I wasn’t getting a verification email. Overall, it was a very good buying experience, as Sade was very nice and her burps were amazing. I would recommend purchasing from her.

undulatus005

Post by undulatus005 » 09 Jun 2018, 14:27

I messed sade on google hangouts, and in a very easy going friendly manner, she helped me figure out what videos to pick out. Some mentioned about how itd be nice for there to just be a store, i felt like this way was real cool talking to the artist herself (ya, im classifying this as art haha)

She is incredible at what she does, and helps you narrow down if you have a hard time deciding like me. All of her burps are impressive, and then she will outdo herself and rip monstrous belches, then a very cute excuse me after. She is such a pretty looking down to earth girl that you just wont believe the shattering burps are coming from her.

Ive been on these forums a long time and have seen some burps to know what i like, sade may be the next best thing since sliced bread! If youve read through this thread to see how great she is, what ya still doing here reading lol, go get a video or two or four !! :computer1:

dittodood

Post by dittodood » 09 Jun 2018, 17:33

Straiker wrote:
07 Jun 2018, 20:56
Well she messaged me after I posted my previous message, and thanks to everyone else here I ordered the OJ Chuggin video. Oh my God, those first burps came out of absolutely nowhere! I almost blew my ears out listening to them. Plus that juice goes down real smooth, excellent chugging skills.

Yeah those first burps from OJ Chuggin punched me right in the face, lol. A couple other videos you should check out are first blind date, Sade comp 10 and especially Sade comp 11! Can't contain and flashback belches are great too, she has a nice mixture of videos and plenty of compilations. I didn't get Belchez n toez yet but it sounds like a must have. You're definitely getting money's worth with her.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

Flash_89

Post by Flash_89 » 10 Jun 2018, 15:26

I just bought my first 2 vids from Sade, StuffD and O.J Chugging. I was compleatly blown away, the first ones in O.J was INSANE i think i blown the speakers in my headset.
I really liked the chain/hiccup ones , and when she have her stomach shown .... WOW...

Easy to talk to ,down to earth really amazing person overall.
If you havent contacted her yet, i advice you to do that, you will not regret it.

Send her a email: sadeineed@gmail.com or add her on google hangout with the same email.

// Happy customer :)

modus

Post by modus » 11 Jun 2018, 18:09

sade is outstanding. as a first time buyer - she is friendly, open to questions, easy to work with, and made the process a breeze. she knows what she’s doing!
as far as belches, this girl is unmatched. i purchased “blind date” and was beyond pleased. she acts modest and embarrassed which i found to be incredibly hot. i’ve yet to make it the entire video. the way the monster burps around the ten minute mark force their way out of her gets me every time!!
her ability to inhale crazy amounts of air makes for some of the most collosal burping i’ve ever heard. from what i can tell she is able to curate to any sort of preference you might have.
she’s very good looking, and she can produce unbelievable belches. what more do you need?
10/10 without a doubt
i cannot recommend her enough. i will not hesitate to buy another clip from her and i suggest the same for anyone else considering making a purchase.

fraziermike89

Post by fraziermike89 » 12 Jun 2018, 06:41

I have recently purchased Sade's "OJ Chuggin'" video and I can wholeheartedly state that it is amazing. Her on-screen presence is perfect for the type of video she's filming and her belches are top notch. I would definitely recommend trying her out. She is easy to contact and has quite an affable nature.

reno911

Post by reno911 » 12 Jun 2018, 12:36

I ordered another custom video from her yesterday! First of all, she has been a dream come true for someone like me who has a dual fetish. I'm the one who ordered the custom "Belches and chill" where I purchased all of those thigh high socks for her to model during the burping show. I have a HUGE fetish for long and sexy socks and she has been so into it for me that I bought her several more pairs for a new show and she did NOT disappoint! She actually really loves long socks just as much and so if you are into the sock/foot fetish she is more than heaven for guys like us! She has been super easy to deal with when it comes to buying her the socks for my customs and have gone through several different websites which makes it so much more diverse in the options that are out there. I had a few girls in the past that would only purchase through Amazon which really limits you in what's available. She even surprised me this video with some additional pairs she acquired from a friend!! Watching a cute and sassy girl burping her heart out while indulging in your other fetish is probably the greatest thing I've come across. I would even go as far to say that I have been on these forums a lot less thanks to her lol! Looking forward to many more videos for my collection!!

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 12 Jun 2018, 19:04

reno911 wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 12:36
I have a HUGE fetish for long and sexy socks
Not to derail the thread or anything, but I'd be interested in what you like about socks and what she did to make it sexy to you?
It seriously seems like she's comfortable with everything/can make anything work.