Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Shagunz7474

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by Shagunz7474 » 09 Nov 2018, 09:06

Sade belching live session

I just got done with a live Sade Session. She is as great in live action as she is in all her videos. Consistently always burps great in all her videos and comps and sessions I have seen so far. I have yet to be disappointed in any of her work and she always impresses me so far. I love that she seems to just be real and has fun during her sessions instead of putting on a fake act. She has no problem saying exactly what she thinks and is always sweet and kind and responds to everything I said. She's makes everything fun with her fun loving personality. I told her she seems like she would be an awesome woman to party with. The session consisted of her putting down almost a whole pizza by herself despite being a petite sexy woman. Don't let that fool you cause she can eat and belch like a champ. Every few minutes she would blast out sets of 1-5 belches in a row and then in between would talk or respond to me. These were all serious moneyshot burps ridiculously big and loud, not some weak petite ones. I had some massive moneyshots myself watching her do her thing in the session. They just kept going and going too. When it comes to burps she's a sprinter (loud powerful) and marathoner (goes for hours). She is hands down my favorite burper and the sexiest belching beauty I have ever watched. Her burps alone give her this title but on top of her talent she is gorgeous and works her butt off in all her vids and shows. During this show, she burped for hours and stuffed herself full of food drink and air to make sure she was delivering the best possible burps for me. You could tell at times she was full and uncomfortable but she toughs it out and watching her burp so big and let out sighs of relief in satisfaction and saying how good it felt will make any burp lover explode with pleasure. My favorite part was probably how she would announce when her burps are coming up or coming soon before hand in this cute feminine voice and then just blast em out like the T-Rex roar from Jurassic Park. Titles like burping queen or belching goddess get thrown around all the time but in my opinion she is the true epitome of being the ultimate belching beauty/queen/goddess.

TheShizz

Post by TheShizz » 09 Nov 2018, 15:29

I had my 2nd experience with Sade last night and it was so good it was almost unreal. I'm not the greatest with words but, if you want to see the best belcher I have ever seen (man or woman) she is the one! Effortlessly she will suck in an insane amount of air and just subtly kind of keep in it her belly until she is ready to "unleash the kraken". She might hold that air bubble in for 30 seconds up to a minute or more but, when she is ready to let them out its like a series of echoing explosions that rival no one. It was like a whole different language! I lost track of how many belches she did, it was crazy. We are so so lucky to have someone like Sade in out community! Please check her out if you haven't already, she's super easy to talk to, super chill, and the #1 goddess of all skilled belchers I have ever seen throughout the years. She is amazing, beautiful, sexy, pretty much a godsend and I promise you wont be disappointed.

Straiker

Post by Straiker » 09 Nov 2018, 19:40

Hey all, just wanted to post a little something. I emailed sade and we had a webcam session yesterday. She is such a wonderful person; funny, kind, generous and clearly gorgeous. And HOLY FUCK THAT LADY CAN BURP! I swear I didn't even need the internet to hear some of the ones she let out, and at one point she went out of the room and closed the door. The burps I heard then were as loud as some of the best models if they held the mic to their face. I literally cannot praise her skills enough, it is simply mind (and ear) blowing. And she is also so fun to hang out with it would have still been great if there had been no burps at all.

Clayklay

Post by Clayklay » 10 Nov 2018, 01:36

Just had a private session with Sade on Google hangouts, and I gotta say, this woman is something else.

The burps? extremely loud and long. She even did smaller details i like, such as burping with her mouth in a horizontal shape instead of a vertical one. She also burped with her mouth closed, in the bathroom, pretty much every menial request I asked she did effortlessly. You won't find this with any other live session streamer.

Her chugging? She chugged two large kegs of water, 8 seconds each. I wasn't expecting that. I can only imagine what her burps sound like after chugging the OJ, which will likely be my next purchase.

Personality? very easy to talk to and down to earth. Very funny and cute, too.

Everything about my session was just plain epic. She may not be able to burp on command, but when the burps do come out, they're the loudest you'll ever hear. She's a gem.

tah13us

Post by tah13us » 12 Nov 2018, 02:19

I met up with Sade a couple nights ago and she burped so much! It was amazing I loved it!

hiddensnake

Post by hiddensnake » 13 Nov 2018, 15:18

tah13us wrote:
12 Nov 2018, 02:19
I met up with Sade a couple nights ago and she burped so much! It was amazing I loved it!
In person!?

BurpLearner

Post by BurpLearner » 14 Nov 2018, 21:15

I recently had another show with Sade, where she recorded some belch clips for me and fulfilled some other fun requests I had. At this point, I'm pretty much a slave to Sade's belches. She ate some broccoli, which she says gives her great belches, and sure enough they were DEEP. What's funny is that Sade (who is really girly and has a girly voice) can make her actual voice go really deep, too, whenever she wants. I could say more but the takeaway here is this: if you like huge belches from an attractive woman with a great personality, you won't regret it doing a show with her. And while I like purchasing pre-made videos, there's something about knowing you're seeing her belch in real time and giving her requests that is more fun. And that she's so chill about pretty much anything you ask.

TheShizz

Post by TheShizz » 15 Nov 2018, 01:50

I had my first real live show with Sade yesterday and it was truly an amazing experience! She'll listen to what suits you and she'll made everything smooth and easy, interacting with her was way past cool. It was really fun, my heart was racing the whole time, pretty much dream worthy. Sade is truly one of a kind! Her shows are just a work of art. She's the master of all masters, she can belch pretty much any sentence, and she'll do it on dime. Sade was blasting huge belch after belch for close to an hour. Safe to say she's the best! I'll be back for more, for sure. Check her out.

lazulie

Post by lazulie » 17 Nov 2018, 20:22

I just had my first live show with Sade! She's really funny and sweet, not to mention super easy to talk to (plus she's sexy as hell!). I will definitely be visiting her for another show soon! I've bought a couple of her videos in the past but her live shows have a level of personalization you just can't get any other way. It was marvelous, like I was right there in my most coveted fantasy, 11/10. Thanks beautiful :D

gsxr206

Post by gsxr206 » 19 Nov 2018, 06:18

Had my first Google hang out with sade tonight. She didn't disappoint one bit. She accommodated every request. At the end I asked her to belch "excuse me" and she did it multiple times over and over again. Will be returning soon for another session!