Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
TomCromwell

Sadeineed Camshow

Post by TomCromwell » 23 Jun 2017, 09:39

So last night, inspired by her recent glorious return to our forum this week, I arranged to get a private camshow from Sadeineed, and I must admit that I was absolutely overjoyed. Not only is she herself a ferociously sexy woman (come-hither eyes, plump red lips, gorgeous body etc, etc), and not only are her burps some of the longest, deepest and filthiest I've ever heard (seriously, for people of our sexual interests, they're spine-tinglingly hot): she also actually seemed like a fucking lovely person. So funny and up for it and made me feel really comfortable. I just thought I'd pass on my enthusiastic review to the community at large - make sure to give this girl your business if you can! Couldn't recommend more highly :)

mr luigi

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by mr luigi » 23 Jun 2017, 16:48

She really is the most chill woman on the planet. Everybody be nice to her! We don't want her or her burps going anywhere anytime soon.

Sade_Belches

Post by Sade_Belches » 23 Jun 2017, 22:57

im glad u enjoyed the show hun!! hehehe i promise once we get time to ourselves ill give u some belches that will blow u out of this world!!!! hehehehehehe x3

pianoplaya80

Post by pianoplaya80 » 23 Jun 2017, 23:01

Is there a sample out there anywhere? I'm not talking a full clip but even one burp would be cool. I'm all for spending money for good burping, but I've spent well over $100 on clips and cam shows that did nothing for me. I have a very focused sound/resonance that I prefer. If not, would you be willing to do a short show for like a min or two? Thanks!

mclarenf12003

Post by mclarenf12003 » 24 Jun 2017, 01:21

^^a sample or even a picture

I have no clue who this person is but I'm interested!

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 24 Jun 2017, 02:16

Yep previews are always a great idea to gather some interest! Even just a 15 second one would be enough, and people can be very specific with what kind of burps they like the most. I would definitely be interested in a custom if we can see some of your talent. ;)

jingle

Post by jingle » 24 Jun 2017, 07:17

I dunno if a sample is available, but if it isn't, take mine and OP word for it. She is as legit as they come if you are into big burps/belches.

whosurdaddy2720

Post by whosurdaddy2720 » 24 Jun 2017, 16:10

Just had an hour long cam show with her last night and good lord I still can't get her and her glorious gas off my mind. I had a few shows with her back in the day and believe me when I say that she has not lost a single step. The way she inhales copious amounts of air and blasts it out with such amazing force, bass and length is truly up there with the very best of them!

On top of all of that she's super friendly, down to earth and easy to talk to. And she doesn't even charge outrageous, jacked up prices like so many other fetish models. If you have the chance you most definitely have got to do a show with this belching beauty. You will not regret it!

mclarenf12003

Post by mclarenf12003 » 24 Jun 2017, 16:14

I still would LOVE to at least see a picture of this person haha.

And are you guys just contacting her via PM?

whosurdaddy2720

Post by whosurdaddy2720 » 24 Jun 2017, 16:43

Here are a few screenshots from a couple vids I bought from her back in the day. I'd share the videos with you but since she's now active again I can't give them away for free without her permission.

Note: Her hair length and color have changed since these pics, she's also lost some weight and size in the chest area so she does look slightly different now.

Edit: Photos removed at the subject's request. Please PM her if you have any further questions about vids or shows.
Last edited by whosurdaddy2720 on 30 Jun 2017, 20:46, edited 3 times in total.