Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Hey everyone I'm back :)

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Thy Fetish Kingdom

Hey everyone I'm back :)

Postby Thy Fetish Kingdom » 30 Nov 2016, 20:45

It's been a while since I have been able to be on here. Now that I am, I wanted to open myself up to video requests. As an added bonus I want to put my new fiance out there for requests as well. He is amazing at burping and is super sexy too :) I'm sorry my clips4sale store was shut down without warning, I plan to open another one soon :D

Love,
Courtney Aka Thy Fetish Kingdom

burpfan12

Re: Hey everyone I'm back :)

Postby burpfan12 » 30 Nov 2016, 22:36

Yay i have some ideas, but I think your messages are disabled? Glad to have you back and on the same day as Claire too no less haha.

reno911

Postby reno911 » 29 Dec 2016, 14:40

Any word yet on when you will return? I bought several of your clips and still enjoy them! I had considered asking for a custom as well, so whenever you get back into it ;-)

BurpingRocks

Postby BurpingRocks » 30 Dec 2016, 20:28

Your site is still down. A few months back I went on there to actually purchase every single one of your burp videos. I already had about 12 of them but I was ready to spend a few hundred to get the rest, but when I got there the site was down and it became one of the most disappointing days of my life. Now it's been a month since you said you were back and still nothing. Me and many others like me are willing to spend hundreds on you.

Return to “Commercial Video Clips”