Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Serina_ from Manyvids

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Herkh

Re: Serina_ from Manyvids

Post by Herkh » 15 Oct 2016, 01:29

Umbris wrote:Does she burp in those sessions?
Only for 50 tokens request

Recollect& Progress

Post by Recollect& Progress » 24 Dec 2016, 02:49

Can anyone confirm if Nikkitten officially retired a while back (I mean from everything, including snapchat)? Her page on "Teddysgirls" was removed last time I checked, and there hasn't been an update on her insta in months. Just curious.

OrganizationXIII

Post by OrganizationXIII » 24 Dec 2016, 05:31

Recollect& Progress wrote:Can anyone confirm if Nikkitten officially retired a while back (I mean from everything, including snapchat)? Her page on "Teddysgirls" was removed last time I checked, and there hasn't been an update on her insta in months. Just curious.
She either died, or abrubtly retired. The last time she posted on her SC was early november, when she went on that vacation from hawaii to california. She posted herself having a good time on vacation early november, and that was it. Sje dossapeared.

Her snapchat os still active. You can still message her, but alas, no response

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 07 May 2017, 13:52

^ I'm not sure what's the difference between your OrgXIII and OrganizationXIII accounts, so I'll just refer to you as the same person. I just looked at your 4shared account and realised that you uploaded the Skype call with her that you were talking about. Some people might not have realised it either because they don't often click links in users' signatures. I guess it's kosher to share at this point, because like you said she might be dead or fully and abruptly retired. I do think I'll ask Serina on Twitter what happened to Nikkikitten though, because it would be great to have her back.

I'll admit it, the video is super freaking hot! Some of the best Asian belches we've ever heard. The only thing is, with respect OrgXIII, you shouldn't have recorded sound on your end, just on her's. We can hear you hammering away on your keyboard and briefly talking and breathing, and its kinda offputting. Also the trial recording software you used cut out on the video part so you might want to look into another recording option for next time, if that's ok please do so. I'll link to a good one in case you're ok to use Ubuntu or other Linux instead of Windows. Other than that, thanks very much!

The audio (look on his account for part of the video):

https://www.4shared.com/mp3/-jFaX3Kace/ ... Call_.html

Green Screen Recorder for Linux:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/03/gree ... n-recorder
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Recollect& Progress

Post by Recollect& Progress » 08 May 2017, 16:54

Wow awesome find, and thanks to OrgXIII. Honestly makes me a lot sadder that I didn't capitalize on the brief period she was active to see if she would film a custom vid.

OrganizationXIII

Post by OrganizationXIII » 14 May 2017, 02:54

Ah, yes, my infamous screw up with that private lol.

Before I discovered Bandicams, I was using some screen recorder to try and capture the skype session. It was such a rookie noob mistake on my part to keep my audio on. My bad.

I'm still trying to find that nikkitten girl. She totally disappeared around october of 2016.

Telem

Post by Telem » 14 May 2017, 08:55

I can only see the clip audio. How can i see the clip video?

oleoleoleole

Post by oleoleoleole » 14 May 2017, 18:06

Wait, was the Skype call done with Serina or Nikkitten? Confused trying to read this thread lol.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 17 May 2017, 06:52

It's pretty clear from the context that we're talking about Nikikitten. I asked Serina abut her on Twitter but no reply yet. Who knows what happened to her.

OrgXIII's Onedrive has the part of the video recording which was successful. You have to listen to the full audio to get all the great burps though.

http://www.4shared.com/folder/IBcF16OP/_online.html
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

BurpingRocks

Post by BurpingRocks » 17 May 2017, 21:30

Nope, it's Serina. I have all of her videos and also a long mfc private with her so I know her voice off by heart. Also the sounds of her burps and how she talks. So it's CLEARLY NOT the other girl you speak of.