Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Serina_ from Manyvids

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
PhatBoy

Serina_ from Manyvids

Post by PhatBoy » 15 Aug 2016, 14:43

I know a lot of you enjoyed the previous Serina video from Manyvids when it popped up on 'List of burps in the media' many many moons ago so I thought you'd like to know that she just released a new one.

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/250817/CanYouEvenBelch/

I haven't gotten down to watching it yet but going from the previous one, I have a lot of faith in its quality. She said she would be releasing another one soon as well. Enjoy!

himynameis

Re: Serina_ from Manyvids

Post by himynameis » 15 Aug 2016, 15:47

OMG. This web site is quickly coming to surpass C4S.

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 15 Aug 2016, 19:34

I bought this, watched it, and it easily ranks in my mind as the best commercial clip I've ever bought. Recommended.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 16 Aug 2016, 01:03

Serina is very hot and the other girl is no slouch either. 9 mins and 11 secs is not worth $14.99, though. Someone should ask her to reassess the price. Until then, vote with your wallet and don't pay anything more than $1/1 minute and only to the best burpers.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 16 Aug 2016, 04:49

pu_sh_it wrote:Serina is very hot and the other girl is no slouch either. 9 mins and 11 secs is not worth $14.99, though. Someone should ask her to reassess the price. Until then, vote with your wallet and don't pay anything more than $1/1 minute and only to the best burpers.
Who can make a living off that price? Or is that just not your problem?

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 16 Aug 2016, 05:02

The video's worth it. The back to back huge burps make up for the price tag, easily.

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 16 Aug 2016, 06:33

How huge are we talking? Is there a YouTube video you can think of (or maybe an existing commercial model's videos) that displays a similar talent?

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 16 Aug 2016, 11:21

Seemingly a great many other models manage it. Claire is known for discounting as far as C4S permits quite often and otherwise she generally goes for that preferred price point. Besides, most of these girls don't base their income solely from adult video work.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Friction

Post by Friction » 16 Aug 2016, 20:12

I bought the video and can safely say, it's amazing. It's not just one or two big burps it's a whole plethora of them. Not only is it just Serina, but the other girl to is just as great of a burper. Talent wise, I'd compare it to Bscheefer or something similar in terms of length. Volume is loud, but every burper is different in that sense and it's hard to say who she sounds like. The price is a bit steeper then most videos, but I definitely felt it was worth it due to personal level they made you feel in it. It's not just a typical cliche burp after burp video, they enjoyed themselves and made it enjoyable for the viewer as well.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 16 Aug 2016, 22:46

Friction wrote:I bought the video and can safely say, it's amazing. It's not just one or two big burps it's a whole plethora of them. Not only is it just Serina, but the other girl to is just as great of a burper. Talent wise, I'd compare it to Bscheefer or something similar in terms of length. Volume is loud, but every burper is different in that sense and it's hard to say who she sounds like. The price is a bit steeper then most videos, but I definitely felt it was worth it due to personal level they made you feel in it. It's not just a typical cliche burp after burp video, they enjoyed themselves and made it enjoyable for the viewer as well.
Very nice review, thank you!