Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Kinseyy's Burp Fetish Clips

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
BlueMoonX79

Re: Kinseyy's Burp Fetish Clips

Post by BlueMoonX79 » 07 Feb 2017, 16:07

It's certainly a good idea, but like coolkid's "outlier" comment, it's just hard for me to do it right now. Bills and stuff suck when you work minimum wage and no better jobs show up right now :P

Hopefully whenever it comes back, I'll be in a better position to do it--I can only imagine the daily burps you have and how epic they are xD
"History is written by the victor, huh? Nah. . . history is written by the burper!"

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 24 Feb 2017, 22:58

Guys I am doing a 20% off sale on all my vids right now the deal end march 1st but I thought I would post it here too in case anyone was interested. The info is in my signature below!

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 26 Sep 2017, 02:44

OK I just filmed this Burp Fetish JOI (jerk off instruction) video this afternoon.
Im a NAKED in it and I play with myself which is something I never do In burp videos usually.
Let me know what you guys think <3 The Preview is pretty good for this video too!
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/511196/Burp-Fetish-JOI/

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 30 Sep 2017, 04:47

freshfootball059 wrote:
05 Jan 2017, 04:56
Absolutely interested
OrganizationXIII wrote:
04 Jan 2017, 23:07
ditto. im totally interested in the snapchat burping idea.
BlueMoonX79 wrote:
04 Jan 2017, 18:11
I would certainly be interested in the Snapchat idea :)
pixelatedude6 wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 07:12
Can't say I blame you Kinsey. It's a hard balance to strike with something that'd updated so frequently, but I definitely still think the idea is neat. Looking forward to when it returns!
Reposting this here for those that were interested ! I have been doing this burp snapchat very succesfully , for about a full month now, Im really pleased with how many burps ive been able to capture using snapchat! I catch alot more natural burps and trust me those are my loud ones! its alot of fun, its only $5 instead of $6 per month if you order soon.
Ok so I've officially started using my burp snapchat! You will get daily burps, nudies, videos and some public burps ! It's ONLY $5 per month OR $25 for the year ( you must pay the FULL $25 for the yearly deal none of the fees on the previous months will be put towards the yearly subscription fee !! Sorry but I have to keep it fair somehow !! ) guaranteed 3-5 burps at least a day ! Sat and sun are my days off! I love to post and I will if I can but don't guarantee the 3-5 on those days and holidays 💕 Get it now! Send amazon / giftrocket gift card to KINSEYSHANE1994@gmail.com to be added today :bigbelch:

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 30 Sep 2017, 05:17

OrganizationXIII wrote:
30 Sep 2017, 05:13

Just paid. Do you need me email?
Thank youuu! PM me on here and I can send you my snapchat info

BlueMoonX79

Post by BlueMoonX79 » 02 Oct 2017, 22:15

Hoo boy... Once Payday hits this week, I'm gonna be right on this~
"History is written by the victor, huh? Nah. . . history is written by the burper!"