Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Kinseyy's Burp Fetish Clips

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
BlueMoonX79

Re: Kinseyy's Burp Fetish Clips

Post by BlueMoonX79 » 04 Jan 2017, 18:11

I would certainly be interested in the Snapchat idea :)
"History is written by the victor, huh? Nah. . . history is written by the burper!"

OrganizationXIII

Post by OrganizationXIII » 04 Jan 2017, 23:07

ditto. im totally interested in the snapchat burping idea.

freshfootball059

Post by freshfootball059 » 05 Jan 2017, 04:56

Absolutely interested

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 03 Feb 2017, 05:27

Ok I made an ALL BURPING Snapchat its available for only $35 for the whole year! Send Gift rocket giftcard to kinseyshane1994@gmail.com
Ill guarantee posts at least every other day if not EVERY DAY! Im also offering $15 monthly Subscriptions if you're interested! Please PM if youd like any more information. Im super excited about this you guys <3

coolkid101

Post by coolkid101 » 03 Feb 2017, 06:40

I'm not in a good situation to buy anything right now, but I can 1 hundred percent promise you Im buying all your clips and snapchat once I can :)

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 03 Feb 2017, 06:49

coolkid101 wrote:I'm not in a good situation to buy anything right now, but I can 1 hundred percent promise you Im buying all your clips and snapchat once I can :)
No worries! I know what its like to be tight on money, I just love to post when I have something new and exciting to show you guys <3
never feel obligated I just really like to share ! :* thank you for showing your interest it means so much!

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 03 Feb 2017, 19:13

So no one is interested in the burping snapchat? No one has asked about it or anything even though a lot of people said they were interested before. If there's only like 2 ppl interested I'm probably just gonna scrap the idea :( let me know guys!

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 03 Feb 2017, 22:54

Part of the reason behind the lack of interest could be your pricing - people might not want to drop $35 for the full year before seeing what the Snapchat experience is like, while the only other option is to pay $15 per month. With the monthly subscription you're getting 1/12 of the burps for slightly over 40% of the annual price. It just isn't a good deal on paper.

Perhaps if you lowered the cost of the monthly subscription (or even only did it for your first month, and then raised it later) you'd have more takers. I'd certainly be interested.

Of course all of this is just guesswork and it's possible that you simply haven't had enough eyeballs on your post. I hope you get some interest though, because this idea is really cool.

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 04 Feb 2017, 01:06

I don't even know what Snapchat is.

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 04 Feb 2017, 16:27

Officially , ditching this idea. I was really excited about it but i can't afford to make this available for any cheaper! I really tried to make it affordable by adding the monthly option, which by the way the pricing is supposed to encourage you to get the better deal by paying for the whole year up front. Of course I made the monthly option more expensive because it requires much more work on my part, having different people being added at different times and then having to remember to delete each one when their monthly membership get pretty complicated. I hope you guys understand:/ I really try to make it a fair price for me AND you guys, but with snapchat please know that it would've required ALOT of work on my part, burp videos every day? I really do believe it's still priced extremely fair for the sort of service you would be receiving ( I have a regular cam snapchat so I know all this from past experiences) sorry I couldn't make it happen but maybe in the near future I'll put it out there again, it just sucks how many awesome burps I have during the day that no one will get to hear or see :(