Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Kinsey BURPS LOUD :) I sell videos

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
gaslover

Re: Girls Burp Loud too & New videos

Post by gaslover » 21 Jul 2016, 14:40

Kinseyy_ wrote:Ok guys if I win this contest I WILL release a FREE video for everyone !!!

All you have to do is VOTE for me, it's completely FREE to vote !
You can vote 1 time every 24hours https://www.manyvids.com/MV-contest/907 ... nsey_shane
I couldn't find you to vote, anymore specific instructions.

Youdster

Re: Girls Burp Loud too//why I'll be deleting all my burp vi

Post by Youdster » 21 Jul 2016, 15:57

I'm sorry this happened to you Kinsey, this has happened in the past but people just don't learn.

stevie_burp

Post by stevie_burp » 21 Jul 2016, 21:25

Unfortunately that seems to happen with all the clips4sale vids. Sorry that happen to you, but there's a lot of snakes in the grass. Especially on this forum.

deways

Post by deways » 21 Jul 2016, 22:55

So, I want to thank all that people who managed to discourage this pretty, gentle, willing and precious gem named Kinsey to stop sharing her talent. You, the egoist people who demand more without giving anything in exchange, are the worst part of this world. I know, I don't usually post here or share (that last thing because I don't want to share what I buy in respect of who made the videos or whatever), but I do want to share this opinion. You, this kind of people, should... no, you MUST show more respect to the artists.
The last thing I can say to you, Kinsey, is thanks for sharing your talent. Yes, I bought some of your work and I'm sad to know that I could not do it in the future. I hope we can still do something in MFC (in private, of course).

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 21 Jul 2016, 23:08

OMG you guys ! After the overwhelmingly positive responses I got today, whether it be someone reaching out with a kind message or a video sale, your support means a lot! I really don't want to let he bad eggs keep me from making videos for you guys!!!! So i Decided to just take a little break from making new content for a week or two. My videos are still up for purchase, I won't be taking them down if people are still buying them! It just makes me nervous i don't want my videos given away for free :( I blocked several account from further purchases, if you know the names of ppl trading my videos please let me know so I can just prevent them from buying more
I make Burp Fetish videos here’s my newest one: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/693490/H ... eir-Butts/

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 22 Jul 2016, 01:49

I blame people like pu_sh_it for insisting on sharing everything with everyone instead of putting their own money towards the better of their preferred artist and demanding others do the same, because apparently doing so is being a "selfish cock". Logic? I don't think so.
pu_sh_it wrote:It's also not like we're a community who pool information and resources, who are all of varying financial means and yeah fuck all the rest of them, why should I help them get one or more of these videos made when I could just keep it for myself (certainly so at such a high price point?) like a selfish cock. Crowdfunding, who needs it? Also, of course I (or others in the community) would suffice with 4 or 5 minutes for a burpjob, or indeed any clip. It's not like we need value for money, or like we want to savour a clip at length, or ...

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 22 Jul 2016, 02:32

We'll deal with anyone trading them publicly here. Unfortunately, we can't do much about trading privately. I'm glad you're keeping them up. :)

Friction

Post by Friction » 22 Jul 2016, 02:34

SpasticSpecter154, Stop derailing the point of the thread and putting blame on someone who probably did nothing in the first place. You have a personal vendetta against push_it for some odd reason and it's getting annoying seeing you derail threads because of it. If you had actually read what he wrote there, it was crowdfunded meaning, everyone who chipped in got the video, not really ripping the creator because in essence it's like a group show on myfreecams. Point is, We need to respect people like Kinseyy_ for the amount of content she provides our community, and the great lengths she goes to satisfy us. Problem we have is people need to stop sharing clips like this for no reason when the person is active. It's no fair to them, and it is completely shitty to see it happen. If you like the clips, buy them, stop ripping these people off. I don't even know why we even allow trading to be broadcasted on the forums when half of them are still active. Maybe we can get a rule change on this to prevent it from happening nearly as much?

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 22 Jul 2016, 03:03

Friction wrote:SpasticSpecter154, Stop derailing the point of the thread and putting blame on someone who probably did nothing in the first place. You have a personal vendetta against push_it for some odd reason and it's getting annoying seeing you derail threads because of it. If you had actually read what he wrote there, it was crowdfunded meaning, everyone who chipped in got the video, not really ripping the creator because in essence it's like a group show on myfreecams.
My post was entirely within the meaning of the thread and its recent dilemma. I've decided to shine light on problematic aspects of this community and how we might better ourselves by pushing those aspects out, the relevant being the insinuation that sharing at the expense of those who pay and need to be paid is somehow a positive model for all affected because it benefits some insular community.

To not stand up against this pollution is to do people like Kinseyy a disservice.
Last edited by SpasticSpecter154 on 22 Jul 2016, 03:13, edited 2 times in total.

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 22 Jul 2016, 03:11

Friction, I agree with you about that particular post pu_sh_it made. He was being sarcastic if you read it in context. In addition, I'm not sure what the terms of the video he was advocating for were. Perhaps the producer of the clip was making it with the knowledge that it would be shared with those who contributed financially or shared in general. Maybe pu_sh_it will give more details. Also, if I recall correctly, I've seen pu_sh_it arguing against sharing files because he knows producers will stop making content when they find out what is happening to their sales. I seem to remember him sending me a message once warning me that we should do something about files being shared for fear of this happening. We also shouldn't make pu_sh_it the scapegoat for the myriad users privately sharing files. If he does, then he's part of the problem and not to be singled out for abuse. I'm not going to stop negative comments or opinions as they're a healthy part of discussion, but let's remember to keep it as civil as possible. Thanks!

SpasticSpecter154, I understand your frustration but we shouldn't single out one person. I don't want to start a flame war in here. You're absolutely right that people trading clips from active users is a big reason why content tends to dry up. This is especially true of niche content where sales aren't high to begin with. You don't have to like pu_sh_it, but let's try to be reasonable.

I try and delete all public trading of clips from stores that are still active. I'm not here all of the time to catch everything. I appreciate anyone reporting threads that have content from active stores to any of the admins or mods here.

There is not much to be done about private trading of files from active users. I don't encourage it, but I realize that people might not give a damn about what I think and do it anyway. The bottom line is that if you want to lose producers, then keep trading files. Eventually the word will spread that the users here trade everything, that the majority don't pay, and the content will dry up or be reduced to nearly nothing. You'll complain about there not being any good content anymore and you'll have yourselves to blame for it. Regardless of the arguments for and against trading, the disappearance of many producers will be a likely result. Like I said, this is especially true of niche content such as burp fetish videos.

I understand that what I say will largely fall on deaf ears. Still, realize there is plenty of content to trade that won't hurt the sales of an active producer. Let's try and see the big picture here.