Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Trappin
Posts: 50
Joined: 19 Sep 2016, 10:46
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by Trappin » 10 Oct 2016, 08:38

I still have one of her burping in a pink bra and grey leggings. I dont know if anyone has this or not. So let me know. She's really amazing honestly one of the best. There is one other video she did i never got the chance to see. I seen the three in this thread

User avatar
OrgXIII
Posts: 91
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 02:33
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by OrgXIII » 10 Oct 2016, 09:22

Trappin wrote:I still have one of her burping in a pink bra and grey leggings. I dont know if anyone has this or not. So let me know. She's really amazing honestly one of the best. There is one other video she did i never got the chance to see. I seen the three in this thread
Wow. I didn't know know she made a fifth one! I think you may be the only one that has it.

I have the 4th one, of her burping in front of the TV in my 4shared.

Would you mind sharing the one with the pink bra and the grey leggings?

User avatar
Ruffneck
Posts: 927
Joined: 28 Jul 2014, 20:44
Location: Germany
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by Ruffneck » 10 Oct 2016, 22:33

OrgXIII wrote:
Wow. I didn't know know she made a fifth one! I think you may be the only one that has it.

I have the 4th one, of her burping in front of the TV in my 4shared.

Would you mind sharing the one with the pink bra and the grey leggings?
I second that, since she's "no longer in business" so to speak.
It would be cool if you could share that. :)

Shadowboxer999
Posts: 56
Joined: 09 May 2015, 05:41
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by Shadowboxer999 » 10 Oct 2016, 23:15

Ruffneck wrote:
OrgXIII wrote:
Wow. I didn't know know she made a fifth one! I think you may be the only one that has it.

I have the 4th one, of her burping in front of the TV in my 4shared.

Would you mind sharing the one with the pink bra and the grey leggings?
I second that, since she's "no longer in business" so to speak.
It would be cool if you could share that. :)
I would love to see that video! :) never heard of it, so I am quite surprised. I thought the 4 in this thread were the only ones out there. Post whenever you can, it's much appreciated!

User avatar
OrgXIII
Posts: 91
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 02:33
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by OrgXIII » 12 Oct 2016, 01:08

Trappin wrote:I still have one of her burping in a pink bra and grey leggings. I dont know if anyone has this or not. So let me know. She's really amazing honestly one of the best. There is one other video she did i never got the chance to see. I seen the three in this thread
I likely have the one you're missing. Can u share yours and I'll give u access to my 4shared?

Shadowboxer999
Posts: 56
Joined: 09 May 2015, 05:41
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by Shadowboxer999 » 13 Oct 2016, 21:35

Anything yet?

User avatar
OrgXIII
Posts: 91
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 02:33
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by OrgXIII » 15 Oct 2016, 19:17

bump.

Hey Trappin, any updates on this vid of her?

Thenumberofthebeast
Posts: 113
Joined: 06 Apr 2012, 17:18
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 23 Oct 2016, 05:19

Hmmmm :-? :-? :-?

Shadowboxer999
Posts: 56
Joined: 09 May 2015, 05:41
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by Shadowboxer999 » 18 Nov 2016, 08:25

Does trapping still have that video lying around? :fingerscrossed:

OrganizationXIII
Posts: 69
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 04:34
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Girlfriend wants to make burping videos

Post by OrganizationXIII » 30 Dec 2016, 04:40

Final bump out of curiosity...

Does anyone know mr.cartier's email address? I want to make some kind of last ditch effort to contact him and see if he is either still alive, still with his girlfriend, or still interested in receiving business.

I just want some form of update. I wasn't a victim of being scammed so if I speak to him respectfully and not upset, he might reconsider making vids.

Thanks in advance

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Savioso and 11 guests