Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Biancalala19

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
gsxr206
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Sep 2013, 23:12
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by gsxr206 » 14 Nov 2014, 01:12

Is there any way and of you guys would be willing: could post any of the videos in a way that they would be viewable on here or in a message to me? My girlfriends a computer engineer and is much more savvy with a computer than I am (I'm actually quite illiterate when it comes to computers) and I think she'd flip if she found it.. Anyways no big deal if you can't but if anyone did it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

User avatar
kimblemania
Posts: 328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 14:43
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by kimblemania » 15 Nov 2014, 16:54

gsxr206 wrote:Is there any way and of you guys would be willing: could post any of the videos in a way that they would be viewable on here or in a message to me? My girlfriends a computer engineer and is much more savvy with a computer than I am (I'm actually quite illiterate when it comes to computers) and I think she'd flip if she found it.. Anyways no big deal if you can't but if anyone did it'd be GREATLY appreciated.
Probably none of my business, but does your girlfriend not know about burping?
Call me John.

gsxr206
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Sep 2013, 23:12
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by gsxr206 » 15 Nov 2014, 19:54

No she has no idea. Shes actually a really good burper. She just doesn't know how much I actually enjoy it.

User avatar
WarlordX532
Posts: 270
Joined: 20 Jun 2013, 16:51
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by WarlordX532 » 16 Nov 2014, 04:52

Might be worth telling her. lol
MR SUNSHIINE(~~)

jingle
Posts: 598
Joined: 26 Jun 2008, 03:23
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by jingle » 16 Nov 2014, 20:35

just a quick chime in, it might be better telling her than her finding out through your video stash.

User avatar
kimblemania
Posts: 328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 14:43
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by kimblemania » 17 Nov 2014, 00:59

jingle wrote:just a quick chime in, it might be better telling her than her finding out through your video stash.
Definitely! If you feel you are not ready, then maybe hold off on here for a while, don't risk her finding out, tell her, reap the many rewards, then see if you want the vid! :)
Call me John.

guruoftheherb
Posts: 2
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 01:50
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by guruoftheherb » 08 Jan 2015, 00:17


newburpmember
Posts: 12
Joined: 26 Nov 2016, 05:35
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Biancalala19

Post by newburpmember » 06 Dec 2016, 06:12

Wow thanks guys for sharing these clips! I was amazed to see she has a new video! I won't post in here because I think it's too adult for this section, but it is here in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8151

User avatar
pu_sh_it
Posts: 1275
Joined: 10 Jul 2009, 21:35
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Biancalala19

Post by pu_sh_it » 06 Dec 2016, 13:43

This is not a new video, nor is Bianca "back" like you claim in other recent posts. This was filmed 5-6 years ago, was sold on her C4S store, and most of us remember buying it because yes burping sex videos are exceedingly rare and it was fun. The sharing of that video would qualify for piracy if not for the store being defunct. But although Bianca possibly made some new posts on this forum in recent memory, I don't think she's "back" in any meaningful sense. Also, as the rules stand now, the "Commercial Video Clips" sections are some of the few sub-boards where posting adult content is permitted on this forum, so don't worry about linking to it.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

newburpmember
Posts: 12
Joined: 26 Nov 2016, 05:35
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Biancalala19

Post by newburpmember » 09 Jan 2017, 05:49

pu_sh_it wrote:This is not a new video, nor is Bianca "back" like you claim in other recent posts. This was filmed 5-6 years ago, was sold on her C4S store, and most of us remember buying it because yes burping sex videos are exceedingly rare and it was fun. The sharing of that video would qualify for piracy if not for the store being defunct. But although Bianca possibly made some new posts on this forum in recent memory, I don't think she's "back" in any meaningful sense. Also, as the rules stand now, the "Commercial Video Clips" sections are some of the few sub-boards where posting adult content is permitted on this forum, so don't worry about linking to it.
ah i see. thanks for the info and sorry for misspeaking. do you have any videos of hers that aren't publicly posted online? i'd be really interested to get those. i see the time might be approaching for the site's funding to be re-upped; if anyone has hard or impossible to find videos of hers i'd be happy to sponsor the site. seems the usual method of exchange is videos for videos, but i'm new to the community so i don't have a collection of my own. i'm also open to any other suggestions.

thanks guys

seems like a cool website you have here

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests