Claire Whereabouts

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
sexybelches1234

Re: Claire Whereabouts

Post by sexybelches1234 » 31 Oct 2018, 12:03

Claireburpsalot wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 00:09
Hey guys! I am officially back. Without sharing too much personal/painful info, I went through dealing with a very tragic death of a very close family member back in December. She had been suffering for months and basically just suffered to death the last few months of her life. I stillhaven't gotten over it, and I kind of shut down and checked out of life for a long time. I abandoned fetish work entirely, and quit my "real job" and withdrew from the outside world completely. And pretty much fucked my whole life as a result. I spent the end of the summer crawling out of that dark place and I am finally feeling almost back to normal. I don't normally share so much publicly, but I feel a lot of you are owed an explanation because some of you did pay for customs around the time everything fell apart, and you are certainly owed what you paid for, and I intend to start working on those customs that I just left hanging all that time ago. I appreciate so much that no one seems to be upset at me for just vanishing for so long. I have been afraid to check in here or to check my emails at all because I would expect people to be upset, and I honestly just couldn't handle it. I am so relieved that is not the case and I am eager to start fulfilling those custom orders over the next coming week or two. I finally started filming a couple of new videos again and I must say it feels great to be doing it again. It's been a long ass time since I really cut loose and unleashed some massive belches, LOL. I wanted to wait to come back to clips4sale and back to this forum until I knew I was 100% good and 100% back in it. I still have everyone's custom video requests saved, and I will start filming those probably one per day, in the order I received the requests/payments. I apologize to those of you who have been waiting on videos for an unreasonable amount of time, and thank you again for your patience and understanding that sometimes life just happens, you guys are simply awesome! :) I can't wait to get back into burp vids on a regular basis, I have missed that part of myself/my life!
I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad that you're feeling better now. We wish you the best in your future. Welcome back Claire!