Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Daddy's Girls (Ali and Emily)

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
LeathSoma

Daddy's Girls (Ali and Emily)

Post by LeathSoma » 21 May 2018, 16:23

This might be the completely wrong forum to talk about this in but thought it was worth posting about and it can at least be moved later.

So as some of you might know Daddy's Girls, a mukbang channel on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0L9y ... discussion) , have recently started doing private videos. They're both pretty good at burping and are pretty gorgeous as well.

Has anyone here acquired a private video? If so, how was the process? Did you feel their pricing was fair? Were they communicative? Were you happy with the end result?

Am wanting to buy a video from them but haven't heard back from them in a while and am a bit concerned.

ThatGuy26

Re: Daddy's Girls (Ali and Emily)

Post by ThatGuy26 » 21 May 2018, 21:22

Their videos are £100 per minute so unless you’re a millionaire it probably ain’t worth it

LeathSoma

Post by LeathSoma » 22 May 2018, 00:50

ThatGuy26 wrote:
21 May 2018, 21:22
Their videos are £100 per minute so unless you’re a millionaire it probably ain’t worth it
£100 per minute? How recently were they giving this quote? The price they offered me was a lot cheaper.

geraud10

Post by geraud10 » 22 May 2018, 08:24

ThatGuy26 wrote:
21 May 2018, 21:22
I think it’s for the farting videos not burping! The price is still insane tho no doubt

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 22 May 2018, 12:43

Everyone in the fetish community has a responsibility to it to say no way to that price and leave them to reconsider their heinous concept of pricing.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

LeathSoma

Post by LeathSoma » 22 May 2018, 19:58

pu_sh_it wrote:
22 May 2018, 12:43
Everyone in the fetish community has a responsibility to it to say no way to that price and leave them to reconsider their heinous concept of pricing.
Very true. Had no idea they were being so extortionate. Kind of glad they didn't message me back now or else I might have had an aneurysm with those prices.