Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Mangekyo475

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by Mangekyo475 » 28 Jul 2019, 00:19

Definitely gotta back up what everyone’s saying about the new comps! They are up there with comps 11 and 12 as some of her best! The belches in “oh yea” we’re incredibly deep, it’s amazing how consistently she can pump them out!! The belch talking comp was incredible too, I’ve never been much for belch talking but this comp has definitely converted me! (There’s also an 8 second belch at the end ;) ) Also these comps are both around 6 minutes, much longer than her others and definitely worth the money.

Again for those who haven’t bought before, just send her a message on google hangouts at sadeineed@gmail.com. You won’t be disappointed! (Along side these comps, Ice tea chugging, OJ
chugging, and comp 12 are definite must haves!)

Mangekyo475

Post by Mangekyo475 » 28 Jul 2019, 00:52

And for those of you who were looking for examples, here’s her example that was posted forever ago and got buried
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhWKkpwHr0Sr3xRX7xJ_CB210XEo

SoaringEagle

Post by SoaringEagle » 28 Jul 2019, 02:04

And honestly, I rate those about 3-4 of the Sade belch-o-meter. I’m a decent burper and I once said that Sade’s closed mouth burps are potentially louder than my open mouth ones. It’s almost not human lol.

Mangekyo475

Post by Mangekyo475 » 28 Jul 2019, 02:15

SoaringEagle wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 02:04
And honestly, I rate those about 3-4 of the Sade belch-o-meter. I’m a decent burper and I once said that Sade’s closed mouth burps are potentially louder than my open mouth ones. It’s almost not human lol.
I second that ^^^

whosurdaddy2720

Post by whosurdaddy2720 » 28 Jul 2019, 04:17

Just copped Sade's B4 and B5 comps. Excellent stuff as always! she's like a never-ending fountain of air and gas. I have no fucking idea where it all comes from!

Can't wait until I get paid again so I can grab burp talk and the Oh Yeah vids too

jdsparklez

Post by jdsparklez » 04 Aug 2019, 07:58

new customer here!! also first post lmao

i definitely never imagined myself buying content but after the 30+ pages of praise for sade i decided to message her and i'm so glad i did. she'll talk to you and make conversation like a real person and genuinely LOVES to burp, which shows in her videos. i bought her oj chugging and it's easily one of the most impressive/sexy clips i've ever seen. whether you're into inhaling, natural burps, bloating, etc. it 100% has something for everyone (not even mentioning all her other vids that cater to p much every other aspect of the fetish) and at $3/minute it's super competitively priced compared to a lot of other models on here. i also bought a short 5 min "prank call" vid which really shows her personality lol.

tl;dr 10/10 recommend. edit: she also just came out w a couple new burp talking comps, one where she burps "oh yeah" like the koolaid man and one that has a burp that's 7 or 8 seconds (which isn't even rare for her tbh) so reach out to her!!

whosurdaddy2720

Post by whosurdaddy2720 » 10 Aug 2019, 20:01

Went back and bought Sade's newest vids (Ohh yeahh and burp talking) and they're just as amazing as the rest of her work. This chick is really a burping goddess! No idea how she does it over and over and over again! Can't get enough!

probuttonmasher

Post by probuttonmasher » 13 Aug 2019, 05:02

Hey guys, long time lurker but never had a reason to make an account until now. I saw how well reviewed Sade's videos were so I went for it and decided to buy a video and I couldn't agree more that she deserves all the praise she gets. She's amazing, super nice and chill. I just recently bought the Personal Burp Smeller clip and I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Her belches are huge and the way she transitions from mid-sentence to a huge burp is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. She's super sweet, and talks about how her burps smell (if you're into that sort of thing which i am) and she drinks a good bit of soda, sucks in some air and blasts some mean burps. Really, I can't stress how good she is. She's one of, if not the best in the business, so if you're looking for good quality belches reach out to her and treat yourself to one of her vids, you wont regret it

zonde2

Post by zonde2 » 13 Aug 2019, 16:17

Despite reading all the amazing comments regarding Sade, I must confess I was reluctant to buy material.
However, she is on another level... :-o Seriously do not hesitate guys, be respectful, dont share her material and just support this gem of a talent!

Mangekyo475

Post by Mangekyo475 » 14 Aug 2019, 17:08

If you look back in this post you can tell I've been a long time customer of Sade, but one thing I've never done is specifically buy her mini clips (she sells individual 10 second clips for very cheap). Recently I was interested in buying some videos but I don't have a lot of extra money at the moment, so I talked to Sade and for $10 she sent over a bunch of mini clips for me! They're just as good of quality as any other video, a great buy if your only looking to spend a little bit of money! Just ask her about it, you won't be disappointed!