@Rosebunny_ from MFC, ABSURDLY Gifted burper.

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
himynameis

Re: @Rosebunny_ from MFC, ABSURDLY Gifted burper.

Post by himynameis » 09 Jul 2019, 21:11

I have a few questions:

1. I've neveer used MFC before. Indeed I've never done a cam show. Do I have to show my face during the session?

2. Does MFC record the session? Can I rewatch it?

3. How does Rosebunny act when burping? Does she make it look like she's enjoying it? Does she moan, crane her neck back, smile? Does she act sexy? Examples of people who do this: Jenna Kitten, Cora Reefer. Example of someone who doesn't: Kinseyy.

4. Can someone give me an example of a model, or link me to a video of a person, whose belches sound similar to hers?

Also, she should be cooncerned about people sharing private vids of hers because people will watch those instead of paying for shows with her.

Jokerburper1

Post by Jokerburper1 » 09 Jul 2019, 22:23

Pushit I always see you commenting negativity this is not the first place. There is a saying 'don't knock it till you try it'. Everyone that has gone into a session has been satisfied and you are the complainer that has not attended a session so your intake is absolutely meaningless. Instead of complaining try it out or as the French say F off. Very respectfully. She does not do public burping the price is not right for her, I have requested and attempted to tip in public but she seems to be a sweet intelligent women that's not influenced by a high tipper. She is down to earth and just prefers to keep the skill of hers as a one on one private session. To confirm that video that had been post of her was from my private session with her so i can confirm it was not in public and she only left the camera when i requested her to because i was absolutely blown away by her skill. Sadly it was not a Trueprivate and what we have assessed is a spy came in and recorded because it certainly was not me so now currently she only does Truepivate not regular.

HicBurpLover22

Post by HicBurpLover22 » 09 Jul 2019, 22:54

Can we ban Jokerburper1? Why we gotta roast the dude for being skeptical. He's bringing up very valid points.

Youdster

Post by Youdster » 09 Jul 2019, 23:02

Everyone’s got their own tastes, for example I personally don’t rate Sade but I know a lot of people on here do.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 09 Jul 2019, 23:23

I will politely ignore Jokerburper1's rather rude reaction to what was just my own measured and reasonable opinion. And I thank and agree with both Hicburper22 and Youdster. If it was indeed a private session though, I'm still a bit lukewarm. But like I've said several times before, that probably wasn't her on her A-game. So don't anyone hold back from getting a private with her and seeing what she can really do, if they so wish.
Last edited by pu_sh_it on 10 Jul 2019, 08:47, edited 2 times in total.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Jokerburper1

Post by Jokerburper1 » 10 Jul 2019, 05:13

HicBurpLover22 as you will notice if you will carefully read what I had wrote I went ahead and shared what you called valid points, his ideas and negativities are irrelevant because like you stated you are looking for valid points, being he has never attended or any other of the sort where would the logic be from valid points? Those are negative unnecessary assumptions being placed on a skilled burper which could possibly draw away business it is not right. PUSHIT I do respect your finalizing statement on your current message but your previous messages seemed like you were trying to drive others away.

HicBurpLover22

Post by HicBurpLover22 » 10 Jul 2019, 06:17

Reviews are great and all but some of us prefer actual samples because that's just how we roll. It's not that we don't trust you guys, it's just some prefer to know what we might be getting, especially since it's worth a hefty penny.

Some people really don't mind and live by "don't knock it till you try it" and some people don't. You shouldn't push people to have your own views.

tacticalhusky

Post by tacticalhusky » 11 Jul 2019, 04:18

A lot of people have more subjective tastes then “she’s hot” and “she’s a great belcher”. I think these camgirls are just greedy, man. Look at all the money instagram models and streamers make because they’re not trying to empty their fans’ wallets right off the jump and actually showing why people should spend money before charging for more/better content. She might be a great belcher, but she’s a horrible businesswoman. How can it be expected that people just blindly pay significant money without showing any sample of her skills? Do these burping “models” actually think people are going to get off to one sample 30 second burping video over and over without ever wanting more if they enjoy it? If they like it, people will pay for more content. These models, in general, need to get over themselves.

Gabriel567

Post by Gabriel567 » 11 Jul 2019, 10:28

tacticalhusky wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 04:18
A lot of people have more subjective tastes then “she’s hot” and “she’s a great belcher”. I think these camgirls are just greedy, man. Look at all the money instagram models and streamers make because they’re not trying to empty their fans’ wallets right off the jump and actually showing why people should spend money before charging for more/better content. She might be a great belcher, but she’s a horrible businesswoman. How can it be expected that people just blindly pay significant money without showing any sample of her skills? Do these burping “models” actually think people are going to get off to one sample 30 second burping video over and over without ever wanting more if they enjoy it? If they like it, people will pay for more content. These models, in general, need to get over themselves.
Exactly this^, couldn’t agree more!
Add me on Kik: targizante

TheGkid

Post by TheGkid » 13 Jul 2019, 05:24

tacticalhusky wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 04:18
I haven't seen any of her clips, nor do I know anything about her... but i'm getting sick of you people complaining. Selling clips of yourself to random strangers online is a big deal, and worth way more than the time it takes to record the clip. She can charge as much or as little as she wants.
If you don't want to buy it without a preview, that's fair, so don't buy it, simple as that!
Do you realize how ironic it is to call her greedy in this situation? Sure, she might get more sales if she posts a preview, and maybe not posting a preview makes her a "bad business woman", but for christ sakes, you guys are the greedy ones who need to "get over yourselves".

Sorry to unload this all on you TacticalHuskey, I've just been seeing lots of complaining about pricing all over the forum recently, and it ticks me off.