Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
BurpLearnerRedux

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 15 May 2019, 22:39

^You're so right on the burptalking. My first camshow with her, she was talking and then went into burptalking totally unexpectedly. Loud, deep burptalking, followed by several loud burps in a row. It's insane how talented she is at it.

Breeee6199

Post by Breeee6199 » 17 May 2019, 09:23

Okay now that everyone is writing about how good the videos are i'm interested too.
But i have a question for european users: how did you pay her?She doesn't have a paypal and i dont habe a credit card for an amazon gift card.
Can anyone give me a hint?

twenty6

Post by twenty6 » 19 May 2019, 07:28

It's been a while since I've gotten anything from Sade so decided to pickup B1 B2 & B4. Man... forgot what I've been missing. The one thing you can guarantee with any of her clips is quality. Each of these have the long, powerful burps you expect from her and you won't be disappointed. If you don't have these yet they will be a great addition to your collection!

TheShizz

Post by TheShizz » 20 May 2019, 14:44

I got yet another Sade private show last night. She is so amazing, it's almost too good to be true. Sade was doing what she does best, inhales crazy amounts of air... and then was just ripping some of the loudest belches I've ever heard. Hands down. I'll be back for some more Sade asap.

SoaringEagle

Post by SoaringEagle » 20 May 2019, 15:44

I agree. Back before she became super popular we had some live Skype sessions. I’m a decent belcher but she’s just insane. I joked with her that her closed mouth belches were probably louder than my open mouth ones. She said “probably.” For those of you who like the more competitive side and like a little shit talking, she caters to that as well. I’d LOVE to see her compete with a guy like yanagi.