Sadeineed Camshow

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
BurpLearnerRedux

Re: Sadeineed Camshow

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 15 May 2019, 22:39

^You're so right on the burptalking. My first camshow with her, she was talking and then went into burptalking totally unexpectedly. Loud, deep burptalking, followed by several loud burps in a row. It's insane how talented she is at it.

Breeee6199

Post by Breeee6199 » 17 May 2019, 09:23

Okay now that everyone is writing about how good the videos are i'm interested too.
But i have a question for european users: how did you pay her?She doesn't have a paypal and i dont habe a credit card for an amazon gift card.
Can anyone give me a hint?

twenty6

Post by twenty6 » 19 May 2019, 07:28

It's been a while since I've gotten anything from Sade so decided to pickup B1 B2 & B4. Man... forgot what I've been missing. The one thing you can guarantee with any of her clips is quality. Each of these have the long, powerful burps you expect from her and you won't be disappointed. If you don't have these yet they will be a great addition to your collection!

TheShizz

Post by TheShizz » 20 May 2019, 14:44

I got yet another Sade private show last night. She is so amazing, it's almost too good to be true. Sade was doing what she does best, inhales crazy amounts of air... and then was just ripping some of the loudest belches I've ever heard. Hands down. I'll be back for some more Sade asap.

SoaringEagle

Post by SoaringEagle » 20 May 2019, 15:44

I agree. Back before she became super popular we had some live Skype sessions. I’m a decent belcher but she’s just insane. I joked with her that her closed mouth belches were probably louder than my open mouth ones. She said “probably.” For those of you who like the more competitive side and like a little shit talking, she caters to that as well. I’d LOVE to see her compete with a guy like yanagi.

born2run

Post by born2run » 31 May 2019, 23:09

Just purchased another vid, attack of the killer belches, from her. And have to say it was again awesome. Live every video iv gotten from her!! Totally worth it if you havnt gotten anything from her before. Also she is super chill in chattimg and stuff. She is just awesome!!

TheGkid

Post by TheGkid » 08 Jun 2019, 23:35

Hey everyone. Just bought my first Sade clip: "Blind Date", and holy shit, it was the most insane thing I've ever seen in my life. I had read so many amazing things about her from this thread, but she fully exceeded any expectation I could have had. She is hands down the best burper I've ever heard in person or online. During the clip, she is pretending to be eating at a fancy restaurant and embarrassed about the magnitude of her "accidental" burping, which is really hot to me. I think there are about 9 burps in this clip, and to be perfectly honest, the clip would have been well worth the money even if it was just 1 burp. Her burps are so long/loud/intense/powerful. They are just. Insane.
If you haven't yet bought a clip from her all I can say is, no one in this thread is exaggerating whatsoever. "Blind Date" was a fantastic introduction to her, and I'm looking forward to getting more clips!!

TheShizz

Post by TheShizz » 18 Jun 2019, 02:51

I had yet another show with Sade yesterday... and let me tell you this was the best possible show i could have asked for...
She was ripping consistent 4-5+ second belches throughout the whole show. Scary, deep as f***, and insanely impressive with some "talking burps". Seriously, it was like she was trying to show off her already amazing belching talents. Inhaling the most possible air into her stomach she finished the show with a grand finally - a 6.5 second epic belch that sounded like a Lion's roar...that just kept going! Show was an 11 out of 10! I would not be making this up, even if i could. I can't wait to do another show with Sade ASAP! Full blown addicted to her belches, just thinking of the next show makes me harder than a rock! We're all so friggin' lucky to have her in the burp community. Go and support Sade, she's literally THE best out there! :)

Lurch123

Post by Lurch123 » 01 Jul 2019, 03:51

Just bought ok chugging and comp a3 and all I have to say is holy shit😍 by far the best burps I have ever heard in my life . If you haven’t bought from Sade you need to do so ASAP! You will not regret it!

wertyman03

Post by wertyman03 » 02 Jul 2019, 04:56

Hey guys! I just had another one-on-one session with the legend herself! I was going through a little bit of withdrawal of having no Sade for some time and I really needed to fix it. There isn't that much that I really need to say that a lot of you guys have already mentioned (i.e. Sade is an S+ Tier belcher) though I should talk about my experience. One of the highlights consisted of her ability to just continue belching like fifteen times when she gets the hiccups. A lot of the session consisted of us just talking and it felt really chill just doing that as well.
Probably gonna ask for another show within the next few months. Truly a type of stimuli that I'd recommend getting hooked on!