Nikki Wong Burps

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
BurpLearnerRedux

Re: Nikki Wong Burps

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 15 Mar 2019, 00:18

Unfortunately, the stream died near the beginning, but Nikki is still filming the whole mukbang and will be doing the mentos and coke challenge in it as well. She says she'll post that later tonight.

Just from the small bit I got to see, I think Nikki will become a favorite amongst this community very quickly lol.

spencerwong

Post by spencerwong » 15 Mar 2019, 00:21

Hehe she mentioned she drank a 2 liter before this, it was a custom video for me, I am surprised she is still doing the mukbang and the my suggestion to do the Diet Coke and mentos, she is a trooper! I am receiving my video soon and I can tell right off the bat with talking with her that she is amazing and willing to please people!

spencerwong

Post by spencerwong » 16 Mar 2019, 06:28

So I received my first custom video from Nikki, she delivered super fast and was so open and willing to my fetish requests! And omg my custom video was AMAZING! I couldn't have been anymore pleased and I enjoyed it way more than I thought it was as it was my first time ordering from her. The burps in her samples pale in comparison to what she can do, especially if she is loaded with lots of soda! I agree in saying that her burps aren't monster or wall shaking, but I love how she is so skilled at burping like in a row between 1-2 second intervals effortlessly and she even had some rather big and dragged out ones within those burp combos! There were a couple times she burped so loud it even surprised her and I loved the reaction she gives when she does because it shows that she really enjoys it!

She did a custom video that involved coke and mentos, and she literally did like 10 consistent and fairly loud deep burps in a row and ended it with a long and deeper one, and just when I thought she was done she unleashed two more long deep burps! I have to say for a petite girl, she has a really nice burp tone and I love how she can just burp so easily. In the video she had so many burps within her from the soda that they sometimes just came out so naturally while she was speaking or as soon as she finished speaking. That was a huge turn on for me because her burps were not forced induced but more natural and playful. She geniunely loves burping and she demonstrated that she was having fun while burping.

Nikki has a great and fun personality, definitely skilled at burping and she seeks to keep improving. She also has a hot and cute body and very, very beautiful eyes<3! She works really hard and well to what you want and she pushed herself to complete the custom I had given her and targeted my wants with great results! I would say for her custom video prices (depending what you want in it) is fair and to be honest cheaper than some models out there and that your money is well spent, or at least that is what I think!

Please support Nikki and be nice to her and she will grant you your desires with flying colors! I am definitely either gonna order another custom from her or do a private cam show! :D

MauricioSC1992

Post by MauricioSC1992 » 17 Mar 2019, 02:58

Wow !! I discovered your channel today, I liked all the videos. Good burps, I signed up on YouTube and Patroeon, I only put a dollar, 15 is a little expensive for me at the moment. I hope that in a while I can pay more.

I'm Brazilian, sorry for any spelling mistakes.

AlastorKnight

Post by AlastorKnight » 17 Mar 2019, 14:29

I agree, she's quite talented from what I've seen on her YT videos. :) Not wanting to jinx it but here's hoping those with less self-control don't end up overwhelming her.

Nikkiwong

Post by Nikkiwong » 19 Mar 2019, 00:12

Hi everyone!! I'm so excited and thankful for the support from the community I just wanted to say that my internet will be fixed on Friday and I will still be streaming on Thursday but also Friday as well hope to see you there XOXO

BurpLearnerRedux

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 22 Mar 2019, 00:22

Nikki is streaming right now and doing some really good burps! She did a HUGE one earlier, the biggest I've heard yet from her.

BurpLearnerRedux

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 22 Mar 2019, 01:36

INCREDIBLE stream. Nikki has already improved a ton, and had some great belches, and a LOT of belches throughout.

Also Nikki, I'm thinking I may make the comp of your burps if that's all right with you. :)

EDIT: Actually, I may not have the time to make the comp.
Last edited by BurpLearnerRedux on 22 Mar 2019, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 22 Mar 2019, 01:37

Anyone have a time stamp of the really huge one she did?

Edit: 48:00 :)

Nikkiwong

Post by Nikkiwong » 22 Mar 2019, 02:27

BurpLearnerRedux wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 01:36
INCREDIBLE stream. Nikki has already improved a ton, and had some great belches, and a LOT of belches throughout.

Also Nikki, I'm thinking I may make the comp of your burps if that's all right with you. :)

EDIT: Actually, I may not have the time to make the comp.
It's all set, if you don't have the time I can try to make one myself! But I have no problems with you making comps of my livestreams in the future BurpLearnerRedux <3