Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Anyone looked at this?

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Thenumberofthebeast

Anyone looked at this?

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 30 Apr 2018, 16:08

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/711600/F ... d-To-Burp/

Def not $50
But maybe she’ll post something cheaper

doughboyz

Re: Anyone looked at this?

Post by doughboyz » 01 May 2018, 05:13

WOW! if i had the money

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 01 May 2018, 08:55

Errr no. That's a $3.33/minute clip, not a good value proposition. Someone should reason with her to go down to $1/1min.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 01 May 2018, 13:26

Yeah, I woudn't pay 50 bucks for that at all. For all we know those two burps are the best in the clip, or possibly the only ones.

I don't understand the recent trend with charging excessive amounts for clips. There is plenty of high-quality content out there that is priced totally reasonably. But hey, if some intemperate sap is paying for that shit, more power to the artist, I guess.

gsxr206

Post by gsxr206 » 16 May 2018, 03:03

Eh the price has come down to about $2 a minute. I'm tempted. If I end up getting it I'll be sure to let you guys know/give a review.