Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New Videos

Talk about burping videos for sale in here.
Kinseyy_

Re: New Videos

Post by Kinseyy_ » 30 Jun 2017, 05:04

Hey guys! I'm now open for doing custom videos again!!! They will start at $50 for 5 min $100 for 10-15 min
You get to pick: hairstyle, outfit and subject/scene!
Being creative is fine but if you want it super super specific it might cost a little more (I'll make it worth it!)
I do my best to get you a video youll love so please let me know what you'd like in the video before you send payment, I respond asap!

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 20 Jul 2017, 05:29

Just filmed a new video!
16 mins long I show off my short shorts and blow dr pepper burps in your face!!!! :bigbelch:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/454815/B ... ace-AGAIN/

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 21 Jul 2017, 03:51

Oh and im in this contest ! Itts 100% FREE to vote, I win money for travel if I get picked! so if you guys wants some cheap videos or just want to show some love it would mean the WORLD!!! the info will be in my signature if the contest is still going, these things go fast, you can vote for free once a day. Check it out !!!

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 23 Jul 2017, 01:34

Any votes would mean so much this contest really means a lot to me! Pick ANY burp video of your choice when you spend $5 on a vote in the contest **
(videos made july 2017 ARENT INCLUDED in this video promo deal sorry ) **! The more you vote then more you win! Link is in my signature below if the contest is still going !!!

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 23 Jul 2017, 05:21

New video ! im super excited about this public outdoor video!!! let me know if you guys like it !!!

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/457369/B ... ds-Public/

Kinseyy_

Post by Kinseyy_ » 13 Aug 2017, 01:03

Please see my signature for a way to get $5 for any one of my vids and $50 for All of them ! Don't wait this deal won't last long!!!