Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Craigslist

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Craigslist

Post by frank1 » 27 Apr 2018, 19:07

So the ad I put up for craigslist was taken down and I was wondering if anyone could maybe put up a new ad to replace it. Maybe put it under gigs this time instead of volunteer. I think that was my mistake in not putting it under there. Unfortunately you have to pay 5 dollars to post and I sadly have no money. Another idea i've thought of is we could create like a forum fund after posting the ad on craigslist and pool our money together and then we can offer payment for any guys that respond to it. We just need to agree on acceptable price rage, I feel this would be a great way to get some reel in some talented guys. If anyone is interested let me know, also specify in the ad that only guys who can do loud burps will be accepted and nothing else.