Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

2017 IN REVIEW

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
burpinboter

2017 IN REVIEW

Post by burpinboter » 22 Jan 2018, 16:49

Hey there guys! I just realized we never did a 2017 in review! We usually did this for the other years, so... better late than never! :D
2017 was an incredible year for self-induced belching. Although the clips were short, we had five Class A belchers pop up over the course of the year. I think a huge portion of this was due to the incredible work of Yanagi making burping a popular thing. So of course we have to honor the belching king himself.

1) Yanagi
By far his most viewed video, which gained 340,000 views was the cow burping special. This set a milestone as one of the first burping videos to get that many views in less than a year

But the public burping which he made popular this year was one of the most exciting and yet cringe inducing videos I have ever seen.

2) Burpinator
Next up, we have none other than the burpinator himself who made a single return video late spring with his trademark ear piercing belches that could peel paint off the walls :) He had a huge burping spree in 2016 which included selling private shows. (I just think I should mention that he was the first Belcher of his caliber to sell online shows... I bought a few and it was some of the best money I had ever spent :horny: )

3) Gango
Next up, the belching demon from Brazil made a return after years of absence for a short 30 second belching fit that took on command belching to the next level late fall.

4) Surfyplatapus
This is one of the best burpers I have personally ever seen, going beyond the level of Yanagi on tone, power, and endurance, returned to upload a short barrage of small belching clips. I have never seen anyone with the level of talent this man possesses... It's like it is as easy as breathing for him... :horny: Below is my favorite video of the ones he posted in early fall, properly named, Super Belching.

5) Burpman And finally, the last top tier belcher that graced the scene late summer and early fall was the Legendary Burp Man. He posted continuously for a couple month period before dropping off the face of the earth after someone solicited a sex video from him >.> Despite that, he was the most active belcher of the year and even posted two incredible shirtless belching videos that could make you weak in the knees.

He had some better videos, but I love the shirtless one :ymblushing:

Honorable Mentions...

More from Brazil, this guy grabbed a camera and filmed himself belching around his city late in the year.

This young man is 20 years old, and attractive enough to be a model. His talent, burping :horny:

This young Korean man impressed a couple of girls with his powerful, ear piercing belches.

And how can we ever forget this Burping Adonis who popped up at the very end of the year for a final burp gift.

In 2018 I hope to get an actual burping video from Leon :horny:

Also, this was the first year that new avenues for belching were discovered. The platform YouNow which opened the door to livestream belching. Chatturbate, which yielded some of the best camshow belchers I have ever seen became a thing for me. And of course Instagram started sharing more and more videos and livestreams for our viewing benefit. Twitch also coming to the forefront on getting self induced burping footage.

Four people from the forums deserve some respect as well.

Probably 2017's man of the year, no one did more for the community this year than Frank1. He continued his incredible compilations now replacing MrtheMalley in terms of making the best burp compilations around. Also, he took a lot of time to search over YouNow and discover some of the best burpers we have ever seen live. Let's also not forget his youtube video searches that found numerous powerful burps stuck in 10 minute videos that would have never been discovered had he not used his searching techniques. Or the burps he discovered on gaming livestreams over twitch. Keep up the great work man!

Also, let's not forget thegasprovider who found literally hours of footage for natural burping, something that had never been collected on this site before.

Ale91 got the first male belching database uploaded in the burp fetish forum history. Within a couple months, dozens of new and old burping videos were released to many that had never seen these incredible gifts.

Also, chickenskittles created the first consistently active belch group over kik. Also a first as the prior group meet ups we had frequently had people falling out.

Let's not forget winterstark either, who added twenty burp compilations of his adventures over omegle and chatroulete! I look forward to those every month, I just wish some of the burpers in them would come back! T.T

One last group of people I'd like to commemorate, are the mods who kept the spam and trolls out making our forum board relatively clean, and the wonderful admin of this website PhantomBelch who makes all of this possible.

All in all, 2017 was a great year for belching. Some of the greatest and hottest burpers I have seen ever posted the past year. I hope 2018 will be just as good! Maybe some of these incredibly talented men will come back for another round of showing off. :heyheyhey:
Last edited by burpinboter on 22 Jan 2018, 18:14, edited 2 times in total.

thegasprovider

Re: 2017 IN REVIEW

Post by thegasprovider » 22 Jan 2018, 17:23

Thanks a lot for the mention, burpinboter, means the world to me! Hopefully 2018 will be an even better year for belching :)
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 22 Jan 2018, 17:32

thegasprovider wrote:
22 Jan 2018, 17:23
Thanks a lot for the mention, burpinboter, means the world to me! Hopefully 2018 will be an even better year for belching :)
Abssolutely, keep up the good work! I definitely place you second in activity as the sheer volume of burps you have found are impressive. I don't know how you do it! :D

frank1

Post by frank1 » 22 Jan 2018, 17:43

Thanks a lot for the shoutout dude, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for this thread as well, some of the guys you posted on here I've never seen before and I very much look forward to watching them. :) About what you said about Burp Man, I don't recall anyone trying to get a sex video from him, when did that happen? In his last video he said that he was busy with school and work so he didn't have the time to make videos. Again thanks again for the shoutout just know I appreciate your finds as well.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 22 Jan 2018, 18:07

frank1 wrote:
22 Jan 2018, 17:43
Thanks a lot for the shoutout dude, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for this thread as well, some of the guys you posted on here I've never seen before and I very much look forward to watching them. :) About what you said about Burp Man, I don't recall anyone trying to get a sex video from him, when did that happen? In his last video he said that he was busy with school and work so he didn't have the time to make videos. Again thanks again for the shoutout just know I appreciate your finds as well.
Np man, glad I could be a source! And thanks for the hours of time you no doubt spent, searching, messaging, and compiling videos. Which one is your favorite btw? I think Surfyplatapus gives me the biggest erection -.-

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 22 Jan 2018, 18:55

burpinboter wrote:
22 Jan 2018, 17:32
Abssolutely, keep up the good work! I definitely place you second in activity as the sheer volume of burps you have found are impressive. I don't know how you do it! :D
Will definitely keep posting as much as I can haha I hope to come back to making compilations, but that will have to wait until I have a laptop again. So for now, I'm focusing on watching as many videos as I can and time stamping them for the forums haha You too keep it up! :)
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 24 Jan 2018, 07:13

Other than burpinator, yanagi, and burpman...all these other hot burpers are completely new to my. THANKS. I wish I knew how you find these masters of fetish satisfaction!

jeffstark

Post by jeffstark » 26 Jan 2018, 04:18

I am very happy for the recognition, this gives us the strength to continue searching for content. To thank you, I made your request, I promise to post videos like these more often. :) ;)

https://youtu.be/9juqwYN0-qY
https://youtu.be/SRX6--dY0eA
https://youtu.be/qjvsz4GVTEg
https://youtu.be/pvLSwFT8XqA

Thank You.