Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
Korektor

Re: Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Post by Korektor » 13 Sep 2017, 05:41

I totally agree Midnight. .. it is sad to say that I don't even know how to exactly use the database precisely lol funny how i always found myself somewhat tech-y but I guess I was mistaken. I do truly believe it should be monitored though in the sense so that people can find clips more easily organizational-wise and also so that those videos which are deleted are at least made aware of. This is by means not as critical as one would think bc I do wholeheartedly believe the male section desperately needs cloud space for video storage and am thankful to have that :-)
Avatar is from anime mini-series DRAMAtical Murder

ale91

Post by ale91 » 14 Sep 2017, 00:57

Korektor wrote:
13 Sep 2017, 05:41
I totally agree Midnight. .. it is sad to say that I don't even know how to exactly use the database precisely lol funny how i always found myself somewhat tech-y but I guess I was mistaken. I do truly believe it should be monitored though in the sense so that people can find clips more easily organizational-wise and also so that those videos which are deleted are at least made aware of. This is by means not as critical as one would think bc I do wholeheartedly believe the male section desperately needs cloud space for video storage and am thankful to have that :-)
To add a video, click the blue new button in the upper left hand corner. you can upload a video in a specific folder just by double clicking on the folder before uploading. you must be logged into a gmail account to do so (if you don't want the video to show up on your primary gmail account, i suggest creating a separate gmail account). Let me know if you are having trouble.

I can monitor the videos added and deleted, but finding the culprit is tricky especially if they are not logged in to a gmail account. The person who uploaded the video must also replace it unless I have it personally saved or someone else.

Tiqqis

Post by Tiqqis » 14 Sep 2017, 06:26

If anybody has the evander compilation from shikas thread can you add it to the database ? Unfortunately the account was deleted :(

guruofgass

Post by guruofgass » 14 Sep 2017, 09:58

MrMidnight wrote:
12 Sep 2017, 22:00
I agree, all the videos that appeared on there when it was first created shocked me, why keep those videos to yourselves for so long? Why harbour videos in the first place? I don't understand it personally. :-?
Well if I paid for a video then I'm not going to upload it to the database. I know others have done so, but I think it's counterproductive. We are essentially robbing the content creator of any future income based on the videos they created. If they knew this was going on, they would probably be less likely to make any future burp content. Content creators should be supported if you like their output.

I have an insane amount of YouTube videos, but unless I see specific requests for certain videos that are no longer available, there's not really any point uploading things at random. And there's certainly no point in uploading videos that are still available on YouTube.

As for the whole deleting videos business, I really can't understand why people would do that. Unless the original uploader decides to remove it, why would anyone else delete a video? Are they all accidental deletions?

MrMidnight

Post by MrMidnight » 14 Sep 2017, 20:33

I am not at all talking about laid videos as I agree with you, you are robbing that Crestor no because it would otherwise cost somebody to see it. It's like buying and re-selling packets of crisps.

Well personally if I had a YouTube collectection I would pour everything I had into the database because I would have a copy of it anyway, it's not my content and it was once public anyway, when you upload things to the internet you kind of sign an invisible contract that says it's no longer yours anymore and people can do really what's they want with it, if you can't concede that then you shouldn't post, OBVIOUSLY there are exceptions with copyright etc., but yeah, I would personally share everything I had but that's just me . :)

JoeyRadio1

Post by JoeyRadio1 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:06

We need to add more to this database! It's dead!!

JoeyRadio1

Post by JoeyRadio1 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:07

I would personally love to see any older videos anyone might have...those are the best honestly!

frank1

Post by frank1 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:15

I agree with the above posts, pretty much anything you might have, someone else might have possible missed or might not have seen. There's always a chance that you could upload a gem someone has been looking for a long time. I'm sure you can sort through which videos are already there. :)

Korektor

Post by Korektor » 14 Sep 2017, 21:40

guruofgass wrote:
14 Sep 2017, 09:58
As for the whole deleting videos business, I really can't understand why people would do that. Unless the original uploader decides to remove it, why would anyone else delete a video? Are they all accidental deletions?
They're probably lonewolves who who go around stirring trouble. The same exact thing happens on YouTube trying to flag down videos and get them removed. As far as the deletions in the database it could also be accidental... Usually if an individual finds their video/content and wants it removed they will blatantly say it (for example ferrereo, thornypencils, film 911, ect) they normally don't just go into databases to delete their videos.
Avatar is from anime mini-series DRAMAtical Murder

ale91

Post by ale91 » 14 Sep 2017, 23:31

yes please upload what you have if you dont mind. i put my whole collection on there bc you just never know when an account will get deleted. also agree with wanting to see older videos i may have not been able to save.

And yes please do not upload videos for sale. I think its fine if the creator is no longer active (ie PowerBlue, Steff). And I've personally uploaded some videos that are custom. I feel as if I paid extra for exclusive content so its at my discretion but I didn't upload everything.