Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
ale91

Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Post by ale91 » 18 Jun 2017, 15:18

Hello Everyone! I created the database as a Google Drive. I have already uploaded videos from my collection, so feel free to share yours! Here are the instructions on how to use it.

To View/Download Videos:
You can just follow this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing . Double click on a video you would like to watch or download. If you wish to download it, click on the download icon (arrow pointing down) in the top right corner.

To Upload Videos:

There are two ways to used the database, uploading directly from your personal gmail account to the shared folder or uploading using the database's gmail account. I highly encourage using your own gmail account (you can create a separate gmail account just for this purpose) to cut down on the chance of the account being reported for spam. If we are all logging in at once, it could block the account.

If you want to share videos already uploaded using your personal gmail account: Open the database via link and follow upload steps stated above. Videos shared using this method will count towards YOUR personal google drive storage (every gmail account comes with free 15GB of storage space). Click the blue New button on the top left part of your screen. To upload a video by a burper with no existing folder, click File Upload. Burpers who have multiple videos should be organized in a folder to keep everything clean. If you are uploading a video by a burper who already has a folder, double click on the folder before uploading the video. You can also create a new folder for a burper by clicking New and then New Folder. Videos take a few minutes to process after uploading.

To use the databases's storage: We will only do this if you do not have space on you personal gmail account to upload a video. Inbox me for details.

Now for some ground rules:
1. We only have 100GB of space to share. Please make sure you are not uploading duplicate videos. Be mindful of the size of files. I ask that you use methods to reduce the file size and video quality to save space on HD/long videos. You can use free programs such as the Miro Video Converter http://www.mirovideoconverter.com/ or http://www.videosmaller.com/ I personally use Airy for downloading youtube videos. It is not free but it is very useful and lets me download low size videos https://www.airy-youtube-downloader.com/.

2. Please do not upload videos of children. I understand some burpers are teens and it is difficult to tell. That is fine with me, but no young children. Please use your discretion with this. I will delete any video I find inappropriate.

3. Videos of naked burpers are fine but please make sure they are in a folder marked XXX.

4. Do not upload videos of people who have explicitly asked for their videos not to be posted or shared on the internet. I will try to keep a list of these people below. Please add names of people that you know that have made this request. If you wish to have a video of yourself taken down, please contact me through direct message on the forum.
-MisterRaynear
-Ferroreo

I am excited for this database! If you have any questions or concerns, please fill free to send me a message.
-Thanks, Ale91
Last edited by ale91 on 19 Jun 2017, 03:48, edited 3 times in total.

JoeyRadio1

Re: Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Post by JoeyRadio1 » 18 Jun 2017, 18:21

So exciting! :D

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 18 Jun 2017, 19:53

Thank you so much! I have always dreamed of combining our personal burp fetish spank banks into one!

Now my dream has come true!

frank1

Post by frank1 » 18 Jun 2017, 20:51

Impressive collection, very eager to share any videos I have as well as discover ones I haven't seen yet. :)

FBattle

Post by FBattle » 18 Jun 2017, 21:33

I apologize if you guys don't hear from me for a few days/weeks/months :)) . There's a shocking amount of videos in this collection that I haven't seen before. And a lot I haven't seen since I was 16 and first discovering that I liked belching. This will be interesting. Thanks for this guys.
Farting enthusiast with a love of belching.
My (farting) compilation channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOlx4 ... CqSwnZIL9g
Feel free to PM me if you have requests.

ale91

Post by ale91 » 18 Jun 2017, 22:09

Thanks for all your submissions! I have noticed that when other people add videos, it doesn't seem to count towards the drive account's memory usage. It seems to count toward the uploader's memory usage. Can people who have uploaded videos confirm this? I am looking to solving this issue. Seems to be the matter of changing ownership, but it doesn't seem to be an option. I tried doing it with a video I uploaded from my personal gmail account.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 18 Jun 2017, 22:21

Thanks so much for making this Database, i've found some really hot videos i've never seen before thanks to you!!! The Camshows and the custom burping videos are by far the hottest ones. :horny: :horny: :horny: It seems a much better option then YouNow, and guys are willing to do anything on camera if you pay them. I'm thinking of doing this myself. I just I have a couple questions, 1) How do you know if the guy is good at burping or not? 2) Which website are you using? 3) How do you record your computer screen? Again thanks so much for this collection, I'll be adding some of mine soon. :)

ale91

Post by ale91 » 18 Jun 2017, 22:24

Same question as frank1. I was shocked at how good at burping they were

ale91

Post by ale91 » 18 Jun 2017, 22:25

frank1 wrote:
18 Jun 2017, 22:21
THow do you record your computer screen?
If you have a mac you can use quicktime with these steps
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/record-your ... -on-a-mac/

ale91

Post by ale91 » 18 Jun 2017, 22:37

Ok so you can't change ownership on videos so if you want to upload videos without it counting towards your data usage (you get a free 15gb limit with every gmail account), youll need to log out of your gmail account and log into the database gmail account. I'll update the instructions.
Last edited by ale91 on 19 Jun 2017, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.