Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping Video Pet Peeves

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Re: Burping Video Pet Peeves

Post by frank1 » 13 Nov 2017, 21:44

I just remembered a few more things that bother me about burp videos that I come across.

1) Audible background music

This seems to prevalent in some challenge videos and it really bothers me not only because it's annoying but it also sometimes covers up the loudness of the burp or you don't get to hear the whole burp because the music is playing. This is especially egregious on challenge videos, i can't tell you how annoying it is to be watching a video and then a guy rips a huge burp only for it to be covered by some background music,the music often distracts from the burp itself.

2) Added in sound effects

Another thing I hate is when a guy includes a burp or goes out of his way to burp in his video. It's usually edited slightly to include this godawful sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vsJhARsgU

Not only does it distract from the burp but I have to hear this really irritating noise right after. There's nothing that turns me off faster honestly.

3) Shaky screen

This is another annoying trend in videos to make the video shake while said person is burping to make it seem like their burp is causing the shaking but all it does is piss me off. I can't even focus on the burps because this bullshit is happening. It's a bothersome trend that needs to die. :/

4) Yelling or any kind of noise in the background.

I definitely hate this, very distracting and makes it hard to hear the burps. Especially if it's someone who's filming who's making the noise. Preventing me from properly being able to hear and enjoy the show.

sourpokemon

Post by sourpokemon » 13 Nov 2017, 23:04

frank1 wrote:
30 Jul 2017, 00:45
Another thing that bothers me is when i'm searching for a burping video and I type in burp and I get a whole bunch of different things that have nothing to with burping at all but have burp in the title. There's so many videos like this, such as burp suite videos, and this tv series called harry hill tv burp which pops up everywhere whenever i search for anything burp related which is really fucking bothersome. Also on instagram, I search in the burp tag and nothing but food comes up for pages and pages with no videos in sight. :/
THIS. Sometimes I post like a celeb or Youtuber + burp in google, looking for even an ARTICLE about them burping, and then it comes up with fucking merchandise burp cloths. Then you just know you will never find anything. Or when the video title implies it has burping in and then you watch an entire boring vlog of some Youtuber you don't care about and get to the end without hearing even one burp, and sometimes the Youtuber doesn't even discuss burping in the video..
~ :ymhug:

frank1

Post by frank1 » 09 Feb 2018, 17:36

Another really annoying thing that I found pretty often in some burping video is on one of the rare occasions, a burping video from a guy on snapchat/instagram it's usually obscured but that ridiculous filter which prevents me from fully enjoying the burp from the guy because I can't hear how it actually sounds and it usually ruins the whole experience :/

kfuny2003

Post by kfuny2003 » 09 Feb 2018, 20:45

1. People constantly laughing in the background or talking over burps.

2. Background music of any kind.

3. Camera people who constantly take the focus on something else when a good burp blares off.

4. Videos that cut off early when it's clear the person isn't done yet.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 14 Feb 2018, 16:09

Another thing that really grinds my gears is when I'm watching a video and the guy seems more preoccupied with flexing and showing off his muscles over actually burping. Which is honestly really annoying, if I wanted to watch a guy flex I would watch a flexing video. I came to watch a guy burp not flex, it's so tiresome. :/

frank1

Post by frank1 » 08 Mar 2018, 06:32

Just a thing that bothers me is when there's a burp in a particular video and you see a whole bunch of comments about it but they don't indicate where the burp is so you have to go through the whole video to find it. Also when a guy burps a ton in a video and no one comments on it at all so you have to go through the video to find it :/

frank1

Post by frank1 » 14 Mar 2018, 19:33

This isn't so much regarding videos but comments, I really hate it when a guy who's a beast at burping on command and can do super loud huge burps very easily and then (and I've seen this more than a few times) get asked in the comment section to drink soda and burp or do the no burp challenge or the banana sprite challenge. These kind of comments make little to no sense to me, why would you want a guy who can clearly burp whenever he wants to drink soda to burp or do a no burp challenge when he can clearly can burp well on his own and doesn't need any extra stuff to burp. Its seems counter productive to me honestly.

This next thing bothers the hell out of me and I've see this a lot as well is when a guy is clearly a master at burping and then a bunch of people in the comments spam him asking for farts which is ???? Because clearly the guy is skilled at burps and not farts. I would understand if said guy also makes farting videos as well then that's understandable but a guy who makes it clear that he's only really good at burping and still get asked to fart in a video is bothersome. I don't see anyone with a burp fetish asking guys who fart to burp so but I see so much of the opposite :/

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 15 Mar 2018, 02:29

frank1 wrote:
14 Mar 2018, 19:33
This isn't so much regarding videos but comments, I really hate it when a guy who's a beast at burping on command and can do super loud huge burps very easily and then (and I've seen this more than a few times) get asked in the comment section to drink soda and burp or do the no burp challenge or the banana sprite challenge. These kind of comments make little to no sense to me, why would you want a guy who can clearly burp whenever he wants to drink soda to burp or do a no burp challenge when he can clearly can burp well on his own and doesn't need any extra stuff to burp. Its seems counter productive to me honestly.

This next thing bothers the hell out of me and I've see this a lot as well is when a guy is clearly a master at burping and then a bunch of people in the comments spam him asking for farts which is ???? Because clearly the guy is skilled at burps and not farts. I would understand if said guy also makes farting videos as well then that's understandable but a guy who makes it clear that he's only really good at burping and still get asked to fart in a video is bothersome. I don't see anyone with a burp fetish asking guys who fart to burp so but I see so much of the opposite :/
Eh... Okay. I don't see any issue with someone going to an on-command burping video and asking for the guy to drink something to burp, or do a challenge. It might be a shock to you, but not everyone fancies on command burping that much, and would much rather hear a natural burp (myself included). It might counterproductive to you, but you have to remember your preferences aren't everyone else's. Now, I don't comment such things in on command burping videos cuz I normally don't care about them, but I do see a lot of people commenting on Challenges and Vlogs asking for the guy to burp, if he can burp on command and such, and, to be honest, there's nothing wrong with that... It's just a request. And why should you be so butthurt over this, to be honest? Talking about the first case (challenges/drinking in on command videos), what is the issue with the guy doing other kinds of videos other than on command ones? It's not like he's deleting the videos you prefer just cuz someone asked for something different. Other people should get the kind of videos they'd like as well...

Also, someone on Tumblr anonymously asked me to answer this to you, since they don't have an account on here:

"Frank1 just made a post complaining about how ppl ask guys in burp videos to do farts too. Please give him this message: 1. The people who ask are just asking. They aren’t spamming or demanding anybody do anything. If the person doesn’t want to do it, then they don’t have to. I find there to be nothing wrong with RESPECTFULLY making a request & 2. He’s being a hypocrite. I’ve seen him make comments under several farting videos asking them to burp. No one ever complains about that. I just want him to mind his own business if it doesn’t directly pertain to him. I’m not trying to start any drama, but he really needs to stop with this. I’m begging you, please give him my message. Thanks"
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Mar 2018, 02:58

Yeah I agree people have different preferences and I wasn't saying that they shouldn't I was just saying something that bothers me personally. This thread is just airing somethings I take issue with. I know some guys prefer guys to drink soda or do natural burps, I see a lot of them you included, again this isn't some kind of attack i'm just trying to voice my thoughts. I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did, I wasn't aware anyone was even reading this thread that much honestly.

Also there's a ton of guys who make eating, drinking, challenge videos and you can get plenty of natural burps that way. I've seen you make dozens of posts on the challenge video thread featuring all of that. For guys that specifically want other guys to burp naturally there's SO many videos featuring guys who do. On command burpers are extremely rare, guys who are REALLY good at burping and can do super loud burps without drinking or eating anything are even rarer. So when a guy does decide to make a video and it's really good, it kind of bothers me when someone wants him to drink soda and burp. I was specifically talking about pet peeves that I have i'm not saying that they're not allowed to, just that i'm annoyed by it.

That person who said that i'm a hypocrite because I ask guys who fart a lot to do burping videos, missed my other point in saying if the guy makes farting videos then I don't really have a problem with it. I only have an issue when the guy clearly can't fart on command and I see a few people asking them to do it. I don't go around asking guys who make farting videos to burp, I only ask when I've seen that they have the talent for that as well. I've also seen guys get kind of creeped out by that kind of response on occasion. It often depends on the guy, once again I 'm not starting any kind of drama, i'm merely stating my personal thoughts on here that's all. I'm not attacking anyone, and if that person really took an issue they would contact me directly instead of coming to you.

I honestly thought I was free to voice my thoughts on this forum as long as it doesn't attack anyone, if anything I said was offense I apologize in advance. I honestly don't have a problem with guys farting, I actually think it's pretty hot but obviously i'm more interested in guys burping, this isn't so much attack on any person with a farting fetish and more of a commentary on the behavior that I see. Yeah some people request or ask but i've also seen people demand as well. I was just addressing that part of the people who do that kind of thing. Sorry if anything I said was offensive, that was never my intent.

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 15 Mar 2018, 11:25

I know this thread is meant to state an opinion or just vent off, all I did was try to show you the other side and if I was offensive at any point, I'm sorry as well. On command burping videos are rare and I know that, and it is somewhat easier to find natural burping, but maybe sometimes the person thinks said guy is hotter or his burps sound better or anything, so they would like him to fill out some of their preferences.

I can't say for that other person, since all they asked me was to post a reply to your post since it really concerned them. They said they don't have an account and I don't think they would make one just to make a reply to your post. If they could reach out to you they probably would.

And you have all the right to express your opinion and frustrations, but you have to understand that there are people who will see things differently and might want to show some new perspective.
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com