Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping Video Pet Peeves

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Burping Video Pet Peeves

Post by frank1 » 24 May 2017, 06:21

Just thought I'd list out all the things I find annoying when it comes to burping videos.

1. When there's long gaps in the video between each burp, and then I have to skip around trying to find each one

2. When the title of the video hints at a guy burping but it's only a small one or its a girl burping instead

3. When a guy with a lot of burping talent makes a video and never makes another one again. Or worse makes multiple videos and deletes them because of the comments.

4 When the video is great but the comments are god awful. Very often sexual, and bordering on harassment. Mainly these type of comments are usually left by guys who aren't fluent in English. Which makes it that much more difficult to get them to understand.

5. Guys who ask for farts on a burping video, this has happened quite a few times on my videos as well. Don't get why people do this. Also guys who ask for girl burps on a video with a guy burping or ask about if the girl in the video burps too. :/

Shikamaru

Re: Burping Video Pet Peeves

Post by Shikamaru » 24 May 2017, 14:12

All of these are extremely annoying I agree
Youtube - Pdiddy35ify
Kik - pdiddy35ify

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 24 May 2017, 15:41

I absolutely hate that certain extremely talented burpers refuse to make any more than one video.

I dislike that girls seem to be more open to making more than one video. There is something about girl psychology or something I swear. They are far more likely to want to please their viewer base by posting more videos. Males don't give a fuck. They'll post one video and never do it again and if you ask for more they laugh at you. Some of the best burpers I have ever seen were males that did one or two videos max. I have seen really talented girls make like 10 videos and literally almost a half an hour of total burp footage. Men never do that. Ever.

I hate that youtube's crappy search engine has dropped some of the best burpers I have ever seen in my life. Years later after the post they pop back up when I do deep searches and I see them with like 4 views and no likes and know that no one ever saw the video. The poster has usually been inactive for like 3 years so there really isn't a chance of getting these masters to come back again.

I HATE the no-burp challenge. Seeing very hot guys pop up to do the very challenge that is the antithesis of belching on command. Not only that, but the only burps in these videos are usually foamy and absolutely terrible.

I hate dry periods on youtube. Dry spells where there are like 6-12 months lags of any good footage. Sometimes years. That is the worst.

I hate when you have a really really good burper being recorded and the person handling the camera has epilepsy or something and can't for the life of him keep it centered on his friend. Typically filming the floor, the ceiling, the windows, or other random people in the room that are watching in awe what we can't watch because the camera dude has no idea how to use a camera.

I hate that 90% of the burping videos we get are boys around 12. I hate that some of the best burpers and ones most willing to make videos are around 15 years old so we can't even do anything with those videos anyway... I know grown men can burp better than teenagers their stomachs are much larger but grown men just never want to do it. I guess boys think its more funny and men are "mature" and don't want to be doing childish humor. It's still annoying... :facepalm:

I hate that some people on youtube, on the more popular videos, say "Dude I could do WAY better than this. You guys would be freaking out at how loud I can burp" And that's it. There's no videos on their channels. There is a playlist, that's all. If you pursue them to prove it, they go, "Tommorow" and never, ever post a video.

I hate it when guys say they are going to post a video and then don't. "Tomorrow probably", "Next week", whatever. Never going to make one anyway, why even say you are going to do it then.

I hate it when really talented burpers make one video. I hate it when they make 30 seconds or minute footage. So you really can't see their capabilities because the damn video is so short.

I hate only audio videos especially when there is an extremely talented burper doing his thing...

frank1

Post by frank1 » 24 May 2017, 16:38

^^^^^^ All of this basically, you've basically spelled out what's been on my mind for awhile now. This isn't just on YouTube mind you but also on Instagram, Twitch, Periscope, Snapchat, YouNow etc. Pretty much any kind of site that you can post videos nowadays.

You don't have to look to far to find a girl burping video honestly. You just have type in burp and you'll find several videos of girls burping on social media. On the rare occasion you might find a video of a guy burping. That one video is usually pretty good but it's only one usually. Meanwhile girls are strangely eager to post videos of themselves burping. Meanwhile guys are a lot more hesitant to post a video and if they do it's a short video.

You're so right, the only guys who post burping videos now are little ass kids and pre-teens. Guys in their 20s who are super talented don't seem to want to make videos anymore.

It seems girls are way more open to this stuff. On YouNow asking a guy to burp is like pulling teeth and I usually get three responses.

1. The guy can't burp at all

2. He can burp but doesn't want to

3. Agrees to burp and is pretty eager to do it

I get the first and second responses pretty often. Or the guy can burp but it's usually pretty weak.

All of this is honestly super frustrating and I totally feel you in regards to the lack of burp content featuring adult males. I try my best to make videos because I know how annoying this is for us.

Girls LOVE to advertise how good they are at burping. I honestly think it's just for attention. People think it's a novelty for a girl to burp really loud because it's not "lady like" never mind the fact that literally everyone burps and it's not that impressive.

However for guys it's expected so, when a guy does it. It doesn't get as much attention. Which is unfortunately is how it works now.

Harvinder

Post by Harvinder » 24 May 2017, 17:54

Ugly guys with hot burps. The burps sound so sexy, but the guys are so not.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 24 May 2017, 18:15

Harvinder wrote:
24 May 2017, 17:54
Ugly guys with hot burps. The burps sound so sexy, but the guys are so not.
Just curious what kind of guy do you find hot. Like attractiveness is subjective and i'm just wondering what classifies as 'hot' in your mind.

Cholie

Post by Cholie » 26 May 2017, 09:26

Mine is 100% when a muscular guy who makes burping videos sucks at burping (virtually all of them).

Like, go be an adult film star or something. But if you want to burp, at least be good at it. They assume we're just going buy in because they're the only ones doing it. I hope someone who's actually good makes regular vids one day. Because they are few and far in-between.

-

This is really why I want to learn how to burp really well, because I'd be able to at least keep the male section alive. I wouldn't do videos, though. Just audio.

TwentyTwo

Post by TwentyTwo » 26 May 2017, 17:13

Yeah, if I could be said to have a pet peeve, that would definitely be it. There seems to be a disappointing inverse relationship between musculature and belching ability, even in the relevant thread. There are exceptions, of course, but they are exceedingly rare.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 22 Jul 2017, 22:05

Oh yeah another pet peeve I have is sometimes, when a guy burps in a video they edit it in slow-mo or make it sound different so you don't get to hear what the burp actually sounds like.

Another thing that's annoying is this weird editing trick that seems to be pretty popular whenever someone burps its this kind of effect where the screen shakes. It's super annoying and makes the video hard to watch.

I really hate it when YouTubers edit burps out of their videos particularly when they burp in the video regardless. How many hot burps are constantly cut out of videos? Makes me wonder how many files of burps do they have saved on their computer or they probably deleted them. :/

frank1

Post by frank1 » 30 Jul 2017, 00:45

Another thing that bothers me is when i'm searching for a burping video and I type in burp and I get a whole bunch of different things that have nothing to with burping at all but have burp in the title. There's so many videos like this, such as burp suite videos, and this tv series called harry hill tv burp which pops up everywhere whenever i search for anything burp related which is really fucking bothersome. Also on instagram, I search in the burp tag and nothing but food comes up for pages and pages with no videos in sight. :/