Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

YouNow

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 11 Jul 2017, 06:16

So I was browsing YouNow daring guys to burp loud and quite a few were average until just a short while ago I encountered this guy and let me tell you his burps were no joke. :horny: He was nicely toned and muscular and I was astonished watching him gulp down air while showing his abs, the way his stomach sucked in as he inhaled air everything about it was hot.

I was totally taken aback and was not expecting that level of talent, with muscular guys it's usually either a hit or miss. Either they can burp really well or they can't, or they can only do small weak burps. I honestly don't have the words to describe how hot it was. He sat cross legged and gulped down air like a pro then he sucked in more air by inhaling before releasing a huge burp. I was stunned and I asked if he could do the ABCs and he immediately started gulping down more air and started to burp the alphabet.

The next few mins he spent trying to do the whole alphabet with the occasional comment about trapped air before stopping. It was honestly the hottest thing I'd seen in a long time. Someone commented that he's known for burping and then he responded by burp talking "So what?" YouNow is honestly the best source for finding guys with talent. :D :D :D

I recorded his all his burps in case anyone was wondering and I plan to put it in one of my future compilations.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 11 Jul 2017, 09:24

Just a small suggestion for anyone looking for a way to find guys who can burp on YouNow. The ideal time is late evening/afternoon/late at night. I noticed guys are much more willing to indulge late at night as opposed to early in the morning.

Also I recommended asking guys with a low viewer count, it's much harder to get a guys attention if he's scrolling through dozens of other comments. There's no guarantee he'll even see your comment, let alone respond.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 11 Jul 2017, 13:23

spidermanphd wrote:
11 Jul 2017, 11:50
Would you guys be willing to upload what you capture in YouNow to the database? The YouNow clips are some of my favorites. Happy to do the same!

Also, Frank, I'm curious what program you use to record? I've been trying to find a good one.
Yeah sure, I can to that :), the program I use to record is bandicam.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Jul 2017, 01:40

So I stumbled across an account on YouNow apparently made by someone with the fetish

https://www.younow.com/Burpinglover

There's quite a few gems scattered about so enjoy!!!

frank1

Post by frank1 » 14 Jul 2017, 01:55

YouNow is both the best and worst thing all at once. I just got fucking banned again and I barely did anything. I made sure that I blocked the guy who reports burp fetishists and I made sure to delete moments immediately after I save them.

It's great site if your looking for guys who can burp well. The result often varies and it's more often a hit or miss type of thing but when you hit, you've hit the jackpot. Some of which rival some of the YT greats.

At the same time, its also the worst because you can suspended/blocked and have your account discontinued all over some harmless comments. :(

vrb56

Post by vrb56 » 15 Jul 2017, 02:35

frank1 wrote:
14 Jul 2017, 01:55
YouNow is both the best and worst thing all at once. I just got fucking banned again and I barely did anything. I made sure that I blocked the guy who reports burp fetishists and I made sure to delete moments immediately after I save them.

It's great site if your looking for guys who can burp well. The result often varies and it's more often a hit or miss type of thing but when you hit, you've hit the jackpot. Some of which rival some of the YT greats.

At the same time, its also the worst because you can suspended/blocked and have your account discontinued all over some harmless comments. :(
That's sucks I was sooo looking forward to any compilation of guys burping on chat made by you. They turn me on the most. I guess it's because guys burping on chat are usually teenagers and twinks and that's my favourite type but also because of the "amateur" feel and the fact that the're willing to show off their skills in front of complete strangers. So the shamelessness is the biggest turn on I suppose. Anyway, finishing off my reasoning xD here's one thing I don't understand:

Look at this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQa-_g ... 2GA/videos

He managed to do several compilations of guys burping on chat, a lot of hot guys but a video quality is terrible. :(

I guess he doesn't have to make a new account every time he makes a video, so how come you keep getting banned and he keeps going on without any problem?

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Jul 2017, 03:24

Well for one he doesn't go on YouNow, he goes on Chatroulette they don't ban you as far as I'm aware. I have few compilations I haven't uploaded so I'll upload one just for you. I actually have a whole lot of clips I haven't used for a compilation so I'll get started on that right away.

It's actually real easy to make a new account, I already made another one. I just didn't want to rush into anything in case I got banned again.

I was having trouble before because as soon as I made a new account I would get banned before I even did anything. :/ So I went on my computer and made a new account this time it worked fine.

But I'm very uneasy at the moment because I have no idea if I'll get banned again. I'll be sure to get more clips for you when I can. :)

jeffstark

Post by jeffstark » 15 Jul 2017, 05:17

Hey guys, I am the creator of the channel quoted above, I would like to communicate more with you but my English is very bad (I am using Google Translate). These compilations are old, I have more than 100 compilations and the latest ones have better quality, although in Chatroulette it is difficult to find satisfactory image quality. I intend to continue posting periodically. But in any case, it is not difficult to find men willing to participate in challenges related to belching. Just act with caution. Good luck :)

frank1

Post by frank1 » 24 Jul 2017, 01:07

Another profile that captures moments of guys belching.

https://www.younow.com/Jesskitty00/channel