Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

YouNow

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 10 Jun 2017, 20:20

Been getting into a bit of a slump trying to find guys who can burp well or at the very least decently on here. Mainly the responses i've been getting have been lackluster to say the least. Most guys on YouNow can't burp at all which is a pity. Only a few guys can actually burp on command, the ones that can are the most willing to do it. Typically most of the responses I have gotten are usually along the lines of.

"I can't"

or

"I need something to drink"

or

"I don't need to burp right now"

Sadly they usually don't put any effort at all to try and burp and usually make some fake noise and say that's the biggest burp they can do. :/

frank1

Post by frank1 » 16 Jun 2017, 04:55

So I've asked a few guys to burp and I've gotten amazing responses for a couple of them. Feel free to check my channel for awesome burps

https://www.younow.com/SamSmith_87155/channel

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 16 Jun 2017, 07:03

frank1 wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 04:55
So I've asked a few guys to burp and I've gotten amazing responses for a couple of them. Feel free to check my channel for awesome burps

https://www.younow.com/SamSmith_87155/channel
Good job, buddy. You really dared them to burp and got some great responses. Thanks!

frank1

Post by frank1 » 16 Jun 2017, 14:16

Just an update, I asked this guy to burp on YouNow not expecting anything spectacular. I figured he would either refuse to do it or say he needed soda like most guys on YouNow tend to be but instead he immediately started gulping down air and I knew then that I was in for a treat.

He let out a really big burp and I was completely blown away by his talent. Not only was he extremely talented but pretty attractive as well. He then offered to burp my username which he did. Then stared to burp the usernames of everyone in the chat.

He then started to eat a cup of noodles but right before he let out some of the air and let another loud one.

He didn't seem to mind me asking him to burp and was more than willing. Very easy going, laid back kind of guy. I asked him to do another loud burp and he happily obliged.

Right when I was in the middle of capturing the burp the app stopped and I wasn't able to capture it. Fortunately when I got back on he was more than willing to do another one for me.

He's definitely one of the most talented burpers I've seen on YouNow so far. Definitely can't wait for his next broadcast.

I won't be linking his profile for obvious reasons, don't want him to run the risk of being harassed by a bunch of horny dudes.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 18 Jun 2017, 09:04

So unfortunately my YouNow account was suspended, I might have to wait a few days before I can gather more moments, if not then I'll have to start over with a new account.:/

New Channel

https://www.younow.com/TreySmith_38840/channel

frank1

Post by frank1 » 27 Jun 2017, 19:26

So apparently I got banned again :/. I also figured out how I keep getting banned in the first place, on YouNow you can report anyone to the moderators and then you can get banned regardless whether what you posted. Someone can report your chat as offensive and get you banned. Which sucks and is really annoying.

I imagine, it's girls who don't like me asking about burping and then report me.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 28 Jun 2017, 23:23

Just a fun update, I challenged this guy on YouNow to a burping contest. Naturally his burps were way louder then mine. Despite that it was fun and i'm definitely thinking of trying this kind of thing again. It's just really fun seeing how my burps stack up against a guy who's talented. :)

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 29 Jun 2017, 12:37

!
Last edited by RobbyBoy0 on 25 Jul 2017, 07:53, edited 1 time in total.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 29 Jun 2017, 14:17

That's the best way to get guys to swallow air and burp! If I could ram air down my throats and burp on cue, I would deliberately hold back and let the other guy win. He gets rewarded by the joy of winning, and you get a free burp show.

Also, pretend to not be impressed with his skills. The competitor will work his hardest to try and impress you.

I wish I could burp on command like you!!
Well I really didn't have to hold back lol, my best burps didn't even come close. He could burp effortlessly loud, mine were hardly anything. He was impressed with one of my burps though so that's at least something. :)

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 29 Jun 2017, 14:54

frank1 wrote:
29 Jun 2017, 14:17
That's the best way to get guys to swallow air and burp! If I could ram air down my throats and burp on cue, I would deliberately hold back and let the other guy win. He gets rewarded by the joy of winning, and you get a free burp show.

Also, pretend to not be impressed with his skills. The competitor will work his hardest to try and impress you.

I wish I could burp on command like you!!
Well I really didn't have to hold back lol, my best burps didn't even come close. He could burp effortlessly loud, mine were hardly anything. He was impressed with one of my burps though so that's at least something. :)
Gah, who was this guy? :O I have been looking on Younow and I haven't found anyone this talented.