YouNow

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 18 Jun 2017, 09:04

So unfortunately my YouNow account was suspended, I might have to wait a few days before I can gather more moments, if not then I'll have to start over with a new account.:/

New Channel

https://www.younow.com/TreySmith_38840/channel

frank1

Post by frank1 » 27 Jun 2017, 19:26

So apparently I got banned again :/. I also figured out how I keep getting banned in the first place, on YouNow you can report anyone to the moderators and then you can get banned regardless whether what you posted. Someone can report your chat as offensive and get you banned. Which sucks and is really annoying.

I imagine, it's girls who don't like me asking about burping and then report me.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 28 Jun 2017, 23:23

Just a fun update, I challenged this guy on YouNow to a burping contest. Naturally his burps were way louder then mine. Despite that it was fun and i'm definitely thinking of trying this kind of thing again. It's just really fun seeing how my burps stack up against a guy who's talented. :)

frank1

Post by frank1 » 29 Jun 2017, 14:17

That's the best way to get guys to swallow air and burp! If I could ram air down my throats and burp on cue, I would deliberately hold back and let the other guy win. He gets rewarded by the joy of winning, and you get a free burp show.

Also, pretend to not be impressed with his skills. The competitor will work his hardest to try and impress you.

I wish I could burp on command like you!!
Well I really didn't have to hold back lol, my best burps didn't even come close. He could burp effortlessly loud, mine were hardly anything. He was impressed with one of my burps though so that's at least something. :)

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 29 Jun 2017, 14:54

frank1 wrote:
29 Jun 2017, 14:17
That's the best way to get guys to swallow air and burp! If I could ram air down my throats and burp on cue, I would deliberately hold back and let the other guy win. He gets rewarded by the joy of winning, and you get a free burp show.

Also, pretend to not be impressed with his skills. The competitor will work his hardest to try and impress you.

I wish I could burp on command like you!!
Well I really didn't have to hold back lol, my best burps didn't even come close. He could burp effortlessly loud, mine were hardly anything. He was impressed with one of my burps though so that's at least something. :)
Gah, who was this guy? :O I have been looking on Younow and I haven't found anyone this talented.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 29 Jun 2017, 15:03

^ I have his username but I'd rather not post on here. I would rather not have a bunch of guys start spamming him and then he'll not want to do it anymore :(

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 08 Jul 2017, 00:41

Okay so.. wow. Just went to YouNow, spent the entire afternoon there... Saw 4 INCREDIBLE burpers, 2 of them had their shirts off.

Burper number one...
Cute young guy, 20 years old... He was just incredible. I asked him to do it, and crap... He belched words fluently and asked me for requests. He was a little hesitant at first but I probably got like 15 burps out of him and they were all impressive... He started playing with his burps to me and it was like... wow.

Burper number two...
This guy was shirtless. Another young guy. Gave me a little lesson before he started. I told him it was weak, to which he replied, "OH! Hold on." I watched him gulp down air for like 7 seconds and then unleash this 2-3 second loud af burp... I thought it was a fluke then I asked him again and he recharged and belted out another one, this time around 4 seconds. He wouldn't do much more, but that alone was still hot.

Burper number three.
If he was on youtube, he could be another yanagi with some practice. He started out with a 5 second belch. His girlfriend was with him. For 10-15 minutes he continued belching doing all sorts of stuff from different words to the alphabet to trying to fart on command. It was incredible... :o He was also... shirtless. Mid twenties so he had some nice muscles...

Burper number four.
Not as impressive as number three, but still able to do fairly loud burps on command that were around 2-3 seconds long too. He had to swallow air and I probably got him to do around 15 burps, probably could have gotten him to do more but I didnt want to push too hard.

I was surprised tonight about how well these guys were able to do lengthy burps while keeping them loud. I thought it was a very unique talent, I was very surprised to learn it wasn't. The burpers tonight were spectacular. I need to do YouNow again... :/ These guys were probably on the level of Tinincrazy land and all willing to do it. Each of them was attractive too...

This was one night, I can't possibly scour Younow every day, but wow... I had no idea this type of talent was lurking around on that site. I don't know if I am just exceedingly lucky or I found a method that gets them to burp for me without fail...

frank1

Post by frank1 » 08 Jul 2017, 01:11

Hey dude, did happen to capture any of these guys? They sound incredible. Also did you happen to get there usernames? I'm not like gonna spam them with requests I just want to keep track of them so we don't lose them. YouTube is severely lacking in talented male burpers outside of a few that are 20+ so YouNow is the best we have at the moment.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 10 Jul 2017, 22:32

frank1 wrote:
08 Jul 2017, 01:11
Hey dude, did happen to capture any of these guys? They sound incredible. Also did you happen to get there usernames? I'm not like gonna spam them with requests I just want to keep track of them so we don't lose them. YouTube is severely lacking in talented male burpers outside of a few that are 20+ so YouNow is the best we have at the moment.
I recorded some of it, I'll post.

I figured out why you are getting all of your accounts banned by the way,

A keepcalm_1292 followed me on YouNow and looks what live streams I am watching. He then follows me around reporting any comment I make even if it is harmless. He said, "I report creeps on the website to the moderators." He says he does this with everyone that does what we do, so most likely you got followed by him where he went from channel to channel reporting every comment you made as "spam" or "harassment" even if it was in the history of the channel.

Here's the fix, make a new channel. It is actually really easy to have several of them. Report him constantly saying that he is following you around and harassing you. Make sure your channel has some random captured moments to deflect his endless spam reports/ harassment reports. Just capture random things and disperse the burping videos with randomly captured moments. Report him like hell for harassment. And make your requests more vague.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 10 Jul 2017, 22:41

^^^ I actually created a new account and I actually have better method for capturing moments. I just record instead of capturing moments. That way there isn't any evidence aside from the comments I make I'll definitely be on the lookout for this guy. Thanks for the advice