Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

YouNow

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
Post Reply
User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3238
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

YouNow

Post by frank1 » 19 May 2017, 19:45

Just thought I should make a post regarding YouNow. So recently I started asking a few guys to burp on there and I've already gotten a few of them to do it. I've already saved them and i'm definitely planning on making a compilation soon. Just be warned not every guy can do it so don't get your hopes up. Feel free to make an account and comment but maybe not spam every single guy though.

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3238
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 21 May 2017, 23:34

I've captured a few moments from guys i asked to burp. Check it out ;)

https://www.younow.com/sleepywild2

guruofgass
Posts: 477
Joined: 07 Feb 2009, 19:20
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: YouNow

Post by guruofgass » 22 May 2017, 19:27

Some really cute burpers on there! Wish I could figure out how to download the videos though :computer1:

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3238
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 22 May 2017, 22:37

guruofgass wrote:
22 May 2017, 19:27
Some really cute burpers on there! Wish I could figure out how to download the videos though :computer1:
In order to download you have to install the app on your phone and you can download specific moments from the broadcast

RobbyBoy0
Posts: 785
Joined: 22 Jun 2008, 16:18
Location: California
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: YouNow

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 23 May 2017, 05:18

Frank, you have done it again. Thank you for getting these guys to burp on command!

guruofgass
Posts: 477
Joined: 07 Feb 2009, 19:20
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: YouNow

Post by guruofgass » 23 May 2017, 13:48

frank1 wrote:
22 May 2017, 22:37
guruofgass wrote:
22 May 2017, 19:27
Some really cute burpers on there! Wish I could figure out how to download the videos though :computer1:
In order to download you have to install the app on your phone and you can download specific moments from the broadcast
Thanks for the info Frank1!

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3238
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 26 May 2017, 18:18

So after having been on YouNow for awhile, i've come to the conclusion that most guys on there are either extremely reluctant to burp or simply just can't. I've only seen a handful of guys who can burp on command as well as be willing to show there talent. It's very frustrating especially when it seems like asking a girl to burp would be easier.

RobbyBoy0
Posts: 785
Joined: 22 Jun 2008, 16:18
Location: California
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: YouNow

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 27 May 2017, 13:58

frank1 wrote:
26 May 2017, 18:18
So after having been on YouNow for awhile, i've come to the conclusion that most guys on there are either extremely reluctant to burp or simply just can't. I've only seen a handful of guys who can burp on command as well as be willing to show there talent. It's very frustrating especially when it seems like asking a girl to burp would be easier.
Your limited results were pretty hot. Sure wish guys were as willing to burp as girls are, especially when they have the gift of on command burp skills.

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3238
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 31 May 2017, 23:42

spidermanphd wrote:
31 May 2017, 22:53
Did you decide to get rid of your YouNow channel?
No, i was just venting lol. It's still up.

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3238
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouNow

Post by frank1 » 01 Jun 2017, 04:21

spidermanphd wrote:
01 Jun 2017, 04:15
Haha no I totally hear you on the venting. I was asking cause the link you posted to it doesn't work anymore.
Oh damn I just checked and apparently i got banned for spamming the chat or something. I might have to make a new profile. :/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests