Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping Male Twitch Streamers

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Re: Burping Male Twitch Streamers

Post by frank1 » 02 Jul 2018, 22:58

So fucking hot, I casually asked him and he did it right into the mic.
https://clips.twitch.tv/DarlingBlatantCaribouLitFam (HOT) :horny:

Another HOT one

https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyExuberantIcecreamTF2John

frank1

Post by frank1 » 09 Jul 2018, 19:17

Just made a new comp, I won't be sharing it on the forums due to what has happened in the past, (people linking the guy in question the video so he can see it) pm me for the link.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 09 Jul 2018, 19:53

Ok so ANOTHER guy just found the forums because someone linked him to one of my compilations and i'm pretty confident it's the same person too. So due to this unfortunate turn of events I will no longer be linking compilations on here. If you want the link to any future compilations pm me on here. I will no longer be linking so they can be shared. I have these videos unlisted for a reason guys, I DON'T want guys to see them. Something tells me that whoever this is, has a personal grudge against me or something. I know they browse the forums frequently, they wouldn't have been able to link them otherwise. The guy in question thought it was pretty funny but this isn't a something I take lightly. So just take note all future comps will be sent via pm because some people on here don't get that those videos are only meant to be shared on here.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 09 Jul 2018, 22:38

frank1 wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 19:53
Ok so ANOTHER guy just found the forums because someone linked him to one of my compilations and i'm pretty confident it's the same person too. So due to this unfortunate turn of events I will no longer be linking compilations on here. If you want the link to any future compilations pm me on here. I will no longer be linking so they can be shared. I have these videos unlisted for a reason guys, I DON'T want guys to see them. Something tells me that whoever this is, has a personal grudge against me or something. I know they browse the forums frequently, they wouldn't have been able to link them otherwise. The guy in question thought it was pretty funny but this isn't a something I take lightly. So just take note all future comps will be sent via pm because some people on here don't get that those videos are only meant to be shared on here.
It's not a grudge against you, it's been going on for a while. There are a few demented people that hang around on these forums and cause problems for the community solely to cause problems. I've had the misfortune of talking to a couple of them in private, and let me say... it isn't pleasant. From the few demented (And I mean like... budding serial killer demented) people I have talked to, they go on and on about how disgusting we are and strange we are for this fetish. I find it funny, really. Aren't they in the same boat as us? Some of them seem to be under the impression that they are good friends with these burpers online when, in reality, they are only friendly to them at all because they are able to fulfill their fetish...

Denial is a funny thing. So yeah. There will always be a few of these very destructive people here. There's no getting rid of them. They will delete the videos we put in the database, try to turn us against each other, and report our compilation videos. And they do it all because they are so sexually confused.

Also... if it is an anti-male burping enthusiast... (You know, the guys on the female section that talk about how disgusting it is when a man burps...) I find that so hot... I don't know why. Just that a man can burp so well that he turns another man on to the point of said man questioning his own sexuality and pushing to get the videos removed is the pinnacle of the sexual experience to me... :) The burper that caused that man so much confusion is SERIOUSLY attractive :horny:

But, the fact that the guy in your compilation video didn't mind is kind of endearing. What a wonderful man :)

MrJay13

Post by MrJay13 » 11 Jul 2018, 21:50

frank1 wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 06:51
Another really hot dad burp

https://clips.twitch.tv/DignifiedYawningCrocodileDoggo
Aw man I wanted to hear the ‘one more’ at the end haha. Nice find!