Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Who is this guy

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
burpinboter

Who is this guy

Post by burpinboter » 19 Oct 2018, 18:48

Who is Sebastián Perez Pizarro and can we get an instant-flag on any of his comments in the community?? He shows up on multiple videos of dudes always asking for a private contests over skype. God knows what he does on the skype calls he asks for, but what is known is that several of the channels stop posting all together after he contacts them. He asks for personal information, he asks for private contact information and worst of all, he is aggressive as fuck! One guy kept dodging his questions for whatsapp and he relentlessly begged and even got downright rude for the information.

Anyway, I had an amicable relationship with one of these guys, never talked about burping but said I thought it was funny. Everything was fine. This fuck head goes and begs him for a "private contest", and now he removed ALL of his accounts! In the three months I knew this guy, he was seriously chill. Never had a single problem and everything was casual and fun. Then this guy talks to him for one session and that's it. Who the fuck is this guy and just what kind of sexually charged stuff is he asking for on these little "contests" he keeps posing to people?!? This guy is seriously dangerous. Not just to us, but to everyone he's trying to get into contact with. It takes a LOT for people to remove their accounts due to one psycho. I've counted 3 people that have deleted their stuff and I'm SURE it was because of this guy because it is always right after he asks them for a contest.

Can we just get an instant-flag on every youtube comment he posts? He really shouldn't be doing this. FFS I really hate this fucker. He's making every single one of us look like freaks and because of his frequency of posting, he's become the face of our fetish on youtube.

frank1

Re: Who is this guy

Post by frank1 » 19 Oct 2018, 21:46

Yeah I have noticed him commenting on a bunch of videos asking for burping contests. I mentioned him in a post before and he definitely looks through the forums because he wanted me to remove his name from the posts. I think he just wants a contest because I actually did have a brief contest with him over skype. He just going about it all wrong becuse it comes off kind of off to some people

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 20 Oct 2018, 00:27

dinosaurburps wrote:
19 Oct 2018, 23:43
Get a fucking life
Lol, I guess we found him.

Why the hell do you harass random youtubers to do contests with you and scare them off. What point does that serve?! Every single comment I see of yours I'm reporting.

kfuny2003

Post by kfuny2003 » 20 Oct 2018, 01:09

dinosaurburps wrote:
19 Oct 2018, 23:43
Get a fucking life
Use your own advice.

TheZ

Post by TheZ » 20 Oct 2018, 01:16

Been flagging him since forever. I don't think he understands what a disservice he's doing himself and the rest of us.

gokuanime

Post by gokuanime » 20 Oct 2018, 01:29

Years ago, maybe 2-3 years I talked with this guy on youtube and gave him my personal facebook, we talked for a while but he started to ask for skypes calls, facebooks video calls all the time and when I said no he got "violent" and started to insult me of many names lol. I have him blocked now.