Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Guys burping in front of girls

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Guys burping in front of girls

Post by frank1 » 26 Jun 2018, 03:53

I absolutely love it when a guy burps in front of a bunch of girls and doesn't give a fuck. Bonus points if the girl is super grossed out that just makes it even hotter. Especially if the guy keeps doing it afterward.

burpinboter

Re: Guys burping in front of girls

Post by burpinboter » 26 Jun 2018, 12:28

frank1 wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 03:53
I absolutely love it when a guy burps in front of a bunch of girls and doesn't give a fuck. Bonus points if the girl is super grossed out that just makes it even hotter. Especially if the guy keeps doing it afterward.
I like this too. I prefer the girls not being grossed out though. I like it when they ask the guy to burp and he does it on command for them. Especially if he's attracted to them and he's doing it to make them laugh. :horny:

Whitt24

Post by Whitt24 » 28 Jun 2018, 01:04

frank1 wrote:
Have you managed to find any videos like this?

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 28 Jun 2018, 01:33

Whitt24 wrote:
28 Jun 2018, 01:04
frank1 wrote:
Have you managed to find any videos like this?
This video immediately came to my mind. [youtube]https://youtu.be/xT_XZEj2d7U[/youtube]