Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping Male Twitch Streamers

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.

frank1

Re: Burping Male Twitch Streamers

Post by frank1 » 13 Oct 2018, 08:46

By far the hotttest burping I've seen on twitch recently.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EZFueZ ... p=drivesdk

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Oct 2018, 23:34

I feel like this needs to be said, please do no go to a streamers channel that these clips are from and demand burps. These are regular guys not your personal cam model.

Please restrain yourself and don't demand burps from them. Oftentimes they will do it all on their own. Please keep this in mind especially smaller streamers who are more likely to see stuff you put in chat.

I'm saying this because a guy I shared clips of, had a guy demand burps talking about he wanted to see him burp on command.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 14 Oct 2018, 22:02

Ok so I've just uploaded four brand new compilations to YouTube. For obvious reasons I will not be linking them in this post. Please don't add this to any public playlist they come up in search results through google. I want to minimize the risk of any of the guys in any of these comps seeing them. Especially considering at least two of them are small streamers. Pm me if you want the links.