Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Guys asking for farts on burping videos

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
Dil Jem

Re: Guys asking for farts on burping videos

Post by Dil Jem » 30 Jul 2017, 00:16

Lol it's a fetish war :))
The real victims are the innocent youtubers who are completely unaware of either side

frank1

Post by frank1 » 30 Jul 2017, 00:25

I don't mean to attack anyone, I just simply ask you be more considerate and not draw too much attention. I would hate for the guy to take down his videos all because of a few comments.

Blue Angel

Post by Blue Angel » 13 Aug 2017, 05:23

So I'm one of those people who commented about farts on one of your videos and I think you're overreacting. I understand that a big part of ''our side'' is really weird and dumb (those people asking guys to fart on their face and creep them out by doing so 8-| ), but I don't see what's weird in comments simply asking ''Can you add farts''. It's no secret burps and farts are highly related, and a totally ''normal'' person that just finds them funny could want you to add them to your videos.

Plus, people (well, me) are asking this on your burp compilations, not on videos you repost from belchers. What I meant was ''Since you're looking through tons and tons of videos to find these burps, would it hurt to add farts if you stumble accross them ?''. I just find it odd to cut out a fart in your burp compilations when it's right after the said burp.

Finally, you already did a video with both, so people can't know you're reluctant to the idea.

No shade, just explaining my (and maybe their) point of view.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Aug 2017, 07:02

I didn't mean to make a big thing out of this I was merely expressing my concern regarding these types of comments. I was mainly addressing the really weird requests that guys with fart fetishes tend to leave on farting videos. Stuff like "please fart on my face" or usually something sexual. I've seen countless guy leave comments and similar ones of that nature which is why i'm understandably wary when comes to guys asking for farts.

I agree I overreacted a bit and I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I just would advise caution in regards to commenting. I'm more than willing to add farts to my videos as well if anyone is interested I just would like people to know that my channel is centered around burping but I will include a fart or two if anyone wants me to. Can we please just put this behind us. I'd rather not start up this conversation again.