Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Methods to find new videos

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
frank1

Methods to find new videos

Post by frank1 » 11 Jun 2017, 22:44

OK so since it's been discussed I thought I'd share the ways I find new content on the internet. I generally use two methods, if anyone has a different method please post below.

Method #1 My primary method for finding content is to go one twitter and search:

@username burp OR burps OR burped OR burping OR belch OR belches OR belching OR belched

For the username I usually search for a Youtuber who burps a lot and then see if they burp in any new video.

Or sometimes I search without the username and just search: burp OR burps OR burped OR burping OR belch OR belches OR belching OR belched

This is a good way to find burp videos that aren't always tagged with a particular username.

Method #2: I go to YouTube and type in burp or any kind variation and click on closed caption and look through the videos that come up. Very often Youtubers caption their videos which sometimes includes a burp.

If you scroll through the captions it tells you the exact moment the burp is and saves any time you might have wasted looking at the whole video. :)

whyeyv

Re: Methods to find new videos

Post by whyeyv » 19 Jun 2017, 08:01

Here's some useful websites for finding new content :)

Website to search through ALL YouTube comments of a certain video:
dbase.tube/youtube-search-in-comments

Sites with transcripts/subtitles for Movies/TV Shows:
quodb.com
springfieldspringfield.co.uk
tv.ark.com/

Sites with transcripts/subtitles for YouTube videos:
allreadable.com
lybio.net/
ytdailyupload.blogspot.com/

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 17 Nov 2017, 15:55

frank1, I started looking for videos through captions and it is pretty useful, but I noticed something. Very often the word you search for isn't necessarily in the captions, it can be in the title of the video, description, comments, even in the suggestions. So sometimes you get a bunch of videos but then they don't have anything you're looking for. I wish there was a way to specify that you want the word to be in the captions and not elsewhere when searching, because the only thing that the "Closed Captions" option does is only include videos with captions, but it doesn't necessarily mean there's something there. I've searched a lot but so far didn't find anything for that issue :(
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

whyeyv

Post by whyeyv » 25 Nov 2017, 09:07

Use this site to search through a video's YouTube comments:
https://hadzy.com/analytics/youtube/

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 25 Nov 2017, 17:33

whyeyv wrote:
25 Nov 2017, 09:07
Use this site to search through a video's YouTube comments:
https://hadzy.com/analytics/youtube/
AWESOME find whyeyv! Thanks a lot for that! :3

My YouTube channel:

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 25 Nov 2017, 21:35

I've been using the "Automatic Captions" on YouTube for a while and it's helped me find a lot of content in videos. But I've been wondering, when the owner of the video doesn't allow the captions, is it possible to get those captions somehow? There are some channels of guys that sometimes burp and they have livestreams which could be a good source for content, but most of them don't have captions, so I wonder if there's a way to retrieve the captions of those videos somehow... I Googled everything I could bub couldn't find anything :(

My YouTube channel:

Harvinder

Post by Harvinder » 11 Dec 2017, 18:02

I have had limited success with searching

site:twitter.com "he burped"
... or replace the latter part with "nice belch", "that burp", "excuse you" burp, "he belched" etc.

(The things in quotes are matched exactly.)