Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New things

Check in here periodically for site updates and information.
Q
Administrator

New things

Post by Q » 28 Nov 2009, 20:11

If you haven't noticed yet, we now (finally) have a new URL, so make sure you update your bookmarks.

Also, the board software has been upgraded, and some new PHP features are now being used. Everything should work, but if you have any problems with anything, be sure to let me know.

That guy (Yea him)

Re: New things

Post by That guy (Yea him) » 11 Feb 2010, 23:17

74 Views And 0 replies? Anyway thanks for donating your time and money to this site. I am sure many people appreciate your hard work. Is the youtube feature new? I don't remember seeing it before.
Please don't mind if my posts make no sense, I can only come on after the family all go to sleep :P

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 12 Feb 2010, 05:35

I appreciate everyone being here, it's a good community :)

The youtube feature has been around since the start, as far as I remember. It just isn't used that often. (talking about the embed into posts thing, right?)

datesh

Post by datesh » 20 Aug 2010, 00:52

Hello I am new to forum.. Would like to meet like minded people with the same fetish as me which is ab/dl. Hope to hear from you soon

Arth

Post by Arth » 20 Aug 2010, 01:13

Welcome to teh forums datesh

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 20 Aug 2010, 03:43

datesh wrote:Hello I am new to forum.. Would like to meet like minded people with the same fetish as me which is ab/dl. Hope to hear from you soon
Interesting place for a first post, but hi there.