Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burp Fetish Forums are back

Check in here periodically for site updates and information.
User avatar
tnx_404
Administrator
Posts: 333
Joined: 10 Jun 2008, 19:50
Location: Germany
Gender: Male - Male

Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by tnx_404 » 06 Feb 2013, 19:52

As you might have noticed there was a downtime in the last two days. The reason for this is that the hard drives of the server where our page is hosted have been seized by the police. I asked the host if the seizure had anything to do with our page and they denied. So, it seems that some other customer is responsible for the seizure of those hard drives. However, since the police not only seized the active drives but also the backup drives I could only import an older backup dating back to Feb 1st 2013 that I had stored on my computer. I also advise everyone to change their passwords.

Sorry for the inconvenience and welcome back.

User avatar
Warlordx1234
Posts: 177
Joined: 12 Sep 2012, 23:22
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by Warlordx1234 » 06 Feb 2013, 20:11

Phew....I thought I was the only one who couldn't get on. ^_^
"I never cared about justice and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it." - Zero

" My Sunglasses are custom made. Your new god deserves nothing but the best quality." - Wesker

"I am a Shadow, the true self. I will give you the truth you claim to hold so dear...the inescapable fact, of your death here!" -Shadow Teddie

UncleSleezy
Posts: 74
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 04:00
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by UncleSleezy » 06 Feb 2013, 20:15

tnx_404 wrote:As you might have noticed there was a downtime in the last two days. The reason for this is that the hard drives of the server where our page is hosted have been seized by the police. I asked the host if the seizure had anything to do with our page and they denied. So, it seems that some other customer is responsible for the seizure of those hard drives. However, since the police not only seized the active drives but also the backup drives I could only import an older backup dating back to Feb 1st 2013 that I had stored on my computer. I also advise everyone to change their passwords.

Sorry for the inconvenience and welcome back.


should i change my password as well even though i am fairly new?

User avatar
Skorpion
Posts: 473
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 10:25
Location: UK
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by Skorpion » 06 Feb 2013, 20:20

I hope it's nothing to do with Kim Dotcom as the Mega FTP hasn't been working for me since the forums went down....

User avatar
bigboy1992
Posts: 177
Joined: 18 Jun 2008, 15:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by bigboy1992 » 06 Feb 2013, 20:34

Why did the police seize the hard drives and should I be scared? :S :S

User avatar
tnx_404
Administrator
Posts: 333
Joined: 10 Jun 2008, 19:50
Location: Germany
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by tnx_404 » 06 Feb 2013, 20:42

UncleSleezy wrote:should i change my password as well even though i am fairly new?
Yes, everyone.
bigboy1992 wrote:Why did the police seize the hard drives and should I be scared? :S :S
I don't think there's any reason to be scared. I don't know why they did it. Not because of our site that's everything I know.
Skorpion wrote:I hope it's nothing to do with Kim Dotcom as the Mega FTP hasn't been working for me since the forums went down....
I'm sure it doesn't. Even though it reminded me a bit of the Megaupload bust at the beginning of last year.

himynameis
Posts: 416
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 19:43
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by himynameis » 06 Feb 2013, 22:54

I'm scared.

tony_chu
Posts: 136
Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 09:35
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by tony_chu » 06 Feb 2013, 23:03

.
Last edited by tony_chu on 30 Nov 2013, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Silmaril
Posts: 602
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 04:44
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by Silmaril » 06 Feb 2013, 23:32

I'm confused.

First of all, why the hell did the police do that?

Why is everyone saying things are lost? Everything looks fine to me.

And the Mega FTP has been working fine during our absence. I've been checking up on it since the site has been down. Everything's still there and stuff.

himynameis
Posts: 416
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 19:43
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burp Fetish Forums are back

Post by himynameis » 07 Feb 2013, 00:29

tony_chu wrote:I accumulated so many youtube links on here in the past week and now most of them are all gone :[, I guess back to square one...
I wouldn't worry about it. While it's nice that you're contributing to the forum, most of the vids you're posting are stuff from years ago that we already know about.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest