Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Possible FTP alternative

Check in here periodically for site updates and information.
User avatar
Q
Administrator
Posts: 1139
Joined: 05 Jun 2008, 18:46
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Possible FTP alternative

Post by Q » 24 Aug 2012, 16:52

PhantomBelchAttack wrote:Spectre and I have been transferring a few files between us. This is really quite cool! The way you put the cert worked fine BTW, Q.
Ah, nice. I don't see you online at the moment though, can you see me?

User avatar
Phantom
Administrator
Posts: 1677
Joined: 16 Oct 2010, 03:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Possible FTP alternative

Post by Phantom » 24 Aug 2012, 17:11

Q wrote:
PhantomBelchAttack wrote:Spectre and I have been transferring a few files between us. This is really quite cool! The way you put the cert worked fine BTW, Q.
Ah, nice. I don't see you online at the moment though, can you see me?
I sent you a message there. I am downloading your file ATM. You were online but now seem to be off.

User avatar
Q
Administrator
Posts: 1139
Joined: 05 Jun 2008, 18:46
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Possible FTP alternative

Post by Q » 24 Aug 2012, 17:15

PhantomBelchAttack wrote: I sent you a message there. I am downloading your file ATM. You were online but now seem to be off.
I saw you for a moment too, but it's offline again. I just uploaded a file to Spectre though, so the file transfer seems to work in that regard.

User avatar
Phantom
Administrator
Posts: 1677
Joined: 16 Oct 2010, 03:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Possible FTP alternative

Post by Phantom » 24 Aug 2012, 17:17

Q wrote:
PhantomBelchAttack wrote: I sent you a message there. I am downloading your file ATM. You were online but now seem to be off.
I saw you for a moment too, but it's offline again. I just uploaded a file to Spectre though, so the file transfer seems to work in that regard.
I downloaded your file even though it seemed like your were offline. Spectre and I are talking there ATM.

Thenumberofthebeast
Posts: 139
Joined: 06 Apr 2012, 17:18
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Possible FTP alternative

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 19 Sep 2013, 17:22

hey guys im new! here's my code thingy!

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: OpenPGP:SDK v0.9
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=wW6G
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Casual
Moderator
Posts: 1557
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 13:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Possible FTP alternative

Post by Casual » 19 Sep 2013, 17:37

Thenumberofthebeast wrote:hey guys im new!
Joined: 06 Apr 2012

Image
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Thenumberofthebeast
Posts: 139
Joined: 06 Apr 2012, 17:18
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Possible FTP alternative

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 19 Sep 2013, 18:26

Casual wrote:
Thenumberofthebeast wrote:hey guys im new!
Joined: 06 Apr 2012

Image
haha i meant new as in i made this probally when i was 16 and never used it because i forgot the password! but now i rememberewd and deiced to come back! sorry....

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest