Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Changes to the forums

Check in here periodically for site updates and information.
Q
Administrator

Re: Changes to the forums

Post by Q » 01 Jun 2012, 02:09

Glad you guys like it.
Deceitful wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like this? It's just really confusing to old users now. Plus you have to move everything so it's going to take a while. But most importantly, it seems less people have been posting recently maybe because they don't know where to post?
All of the active threads are moved at this point, so it should be posting as usual. It always takes a few moments to get used to a new layout, but it should be for the best in the long run. If any of the fetish categories seem ambiguous, let me know and I'll try to clarify.
burpgirl13 wrote:I haven't really checked it out, but I was wondering if changing the forums also had to do with (if possible) deleting expired links or anything like that.
No, it was mainly because the forum layout wasn't very efficient. Some forums were barely used while some were used so much that people were frequently coming across thing they didn't want to see or read.

Edit: I changed the names of a couple of the forums slightly to be clearer.

subliminal91

Post by subliminal91 » 06 Jun 2012, 00:59

I'm having trouble finding the ever-popular List of Burps in the Media thread. Am I just being oblivious, or has it been lost in the transition?

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 06 Jun 2012, 01:42

subliminal91 wrote:I'm having trouble finding the ever-popular List of Burps in the Media thread. Am I just being oblivious, or has it been lost in the transition?
It's in the Misc. Media forum - http://www.burpfetishforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=18

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 06 Jun 2012, 04:47

My only suggestion is that you guys take the 18+ section out of Females in the Media. There are still a couple of threads that discuss or mention men in that section.

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 06 Jun 2012, 05:19

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:My only suggestion is that you guys take the 18+ section out of Females in the Media. There are still a couple of threads that discuss or mention men in that section.
Good point, I'll do that.

Samburp

Post by Samburp » 13 Jun 2012, 00:11

Where's the ftp?

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 13 Jun 2012, 01:20

Samburp wrote:Where's the ftp?
Same place it's always been: ftp://ic-gallery.com/