Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

The BFF is NOT closing down [update]

Check in here periodically for site updates and information.
slugbait

Re: The BFF is closing down

Post by slugbait » 10 Jun 2011, 21:22

ade3356 wrote:hello members of bbf. iam sorry to hear that Q has to shut down the bff. ive taken it upon myself to create the bff 2. so to all the members of the bff. if you like to join the new forum . it would be great. here is the new address . http://burpfetish2.forumotion.co.uk thank you
I'm joining right now, just in case we can't find a way to salvage this site.

Arth

Post by Arth » 10 Jun 2011, 21:25

ade3356 wrote:hello members of bbf. iam sorry to hear that Q has to shut down the bff. ive taken it upon myself to create the bff 2. so to all the members of the bff. if you like to join the new forum . it would be great. here is the new address . http://burpfetish2.forumotion.co.uk thank you
Nice!

ade3356

Post by ade3356 » 10 Jun 2011, 21:33

hello i need some help to get the new bff up and working. so i would be grateful to have some help thank you

ade3356

Post by ade3356 » 10 Jun 2011, 21:51

the new bff is up and working. ive posted a video to get started. so if you would like to join . please do so

ade3356

Post by ade3356 » 10 Jun 2011, 22:03

Q wrote:Basically, I don't have the time or the funds to run this website any more. The webhost renewal is next week, but I have decided not to go through with it for these reasons.

If anyone would like to create a BFF replacement, please contact me. I'll tell you everything you need to know about making a forum website if you need any help. Otherwise, we have about a week left. Sorry, folks.
i ve done it Q . Become a member if you like

ade3356

Post by ade3356 » 10 Jun 2011, 22:08

i need more members people. join please. the address is on this page

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 11 Jun 2011, 03:03

This might not be necessary, I'm more interested in finding out exactly what we can do to redeem the current forum. Q, what timescale are we talking about until the site goes offline permanently?
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

bpfan1234

Post by bpfan1234 » 11 Jun 2011, 05:35

._. this is truly tragic news. I'd offer help but sadly I've got nada knowledge or experience with running/maintaining websites, HTML and the like. Regardless of whether a new site is created or this one is maintained, I'll gladly be a part of it and sincerely hope our community doesn't completely die out.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 11 Jun 2011, 07:40

No way this site's going down without a fight from us. I don't have computer expertise or much time, but I do have some spare cash.
tnx_404 wrote:
Q wrote:I can't say I'm an expert on donation/payment options
Neither am I, so I really don't know what else to put, because if it's something unusual, most people will run into problems because they can't use it or whatever. :D

I like the idea of staying with Paypal. I've never had any trouble with it. Does anybody disagree? Now if not I believe I can pay about half of a year's fee. Do any forum members see any personal information if we donate?

awo514

Post by awo514 » 11 Jun 2011, 10:26

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:No way this site's going down without a fight from us.[
Quite. I'm not a particularly active member but I've lurked for a long time and helped out where I can. I'm a programmer by day so if there's anything I can do to help, I'd be happy to do it.