Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Buxombelch

Check in here periodically for site updates and information.
Umbris

Buxombelch

Post by Umbris » 08 Aug 2018, 01:40

Hello everyone.

After months of asking questions, along with looking through pages of screenshots and private messages, we feel that it's time to make this public.

buxombelch, or Anna, has been engaging in a fairly low-profile way to try and get pu_sh_it into some serious bad blood with various people. An anonymous model tipped us off that Anna has sent private messages to a number of producers, containing all sorts of lies and exaggerations. One of these lies is that pu_sh_it runs multiple forum accounts - this is not true.

To make matters worse, she has also privately admitted to "trolling" the forums for months, so instead of acting in good faith, Anna has been deliberately trying to have a negative impact here.

We have seen chains of emails between pu_sh_it and producers where he links to pirated content which has been uploaded, and the producer thanks him for pointing it out. These emails don't line up with Anna's claims.

All in all, disappointing to see and it goes against all the positivity this place should be about. As a result, Anna is going to have two strikes placed against her account, and one more act of misconduct will cause a ban. Anna also needs to contact anyone she sent her accusations to with a new message explaining that she lied and she made claims without evidence.

If this thread gets heated I'm just gonna lock it, but I'm leaving it open for now in case Anna wants to apologise.

WarlordX532

Re: Buxombelch

Post by WarlordX532 » 11 Aug 2018, 01:10

Oh boy...
MR SUNSHIINE(~~)

MadMike

Post by MadMike » 11 Aug 2018, 02:26

I fucking knew it something was wrong with her... I didn't like her since her first appearance.
My Mega account: madmike8891@gmail.com <--- Please add me!

WingnutzNboltz

Post by WingnutzNboltz » 02 Sep 2018, 23:52

MadMike wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 02:26
I fucking knew it something was wrong with her... I didn't like her since her first appearance.
Ha! Ur right! i use to work wid her. bitch is fuckin crazy.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 06 Sep 2018, 15:24

I respected her as I do all others, but I never knew any of this was going on, disappointing conduct from someone who is trying to sell her burps.

Personally I have never found her attractive enough to bother even listening to her burps and I certainly wouldn't after reading this.

Good to see the community sticking up for one of our own in this situation, clearly the proof speaks for itself and sorry you had to go through that pu_sh_it.
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

MadMike

Post by MadMike » 07 Sep 2018, 15:40

Omnius wrote:
06 Sep 2018, 15:24

Personally I have never found her attractive enough to bother even listening to her burps
Same here.
My Mega account: madmike8891@gmail.com <--- Please add me!