Male forums are smaller?

Let us know if you have an idea on how we could improve these forums, or if you have an idea for an entirely new website, any suggestions are welcome.
allegedly

Male forums are smaller?

Post by allegedly » 31 Aug 2019, 16:02

I feel some type of way when I log on to see that the Female section has three additional subforums;
Natural Burps and Embarrassed Girls
Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
Bellies and BBW
Feeding, stuffing, bellies and BBW.
Burping on Command and Burping Contests
Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
The Male forum straight-up lacks appropriate equivalents, which I think is a bit of an issue. Is there any good reason they're present on one side but completely absent on another? It feels just a bit unbalanced and unjust, and I was wondering if subs analogous to these could be appended to the Male side? Thanks in advance :)

Umbris

Re: Male forums are smaller?

Post by Umbris » 02 Sep 2019, 00:33

I wasn't around when the categories were originally created, but my best guess for the reason would be that there was just more interest in female burps at the beginning (and this is still true if you compare post numbers).
Don't worry about it though, because this site is being deleted soon and the replacement has equal categories.
Message me on Telegram: https://t.me/xumbris
Message me on Riot: @Umbris:matrix.org

allegedly

Re: Male forums are smaller?

Post by allegedly » 02 Sep 2019, 06:33

thanks for responding, i guess i shouldve specified i was talking about the new site to begin with. notably, a lot of these fetish cultures seem to revolve around interest in females, while support for those into males is just begrudingly and haphazardly stuck on with elmers glue (ex: compare r/Stuffers to r/StuffersMale. theres a huge disparity in both the amount of users and the care put into its design).