Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

request

Let us know if you have an idea on how we could improve these forums, or if you have an idea for an entirely new website, any suggestions are welcome.
relief

request

Post by relief » 19 Aug 2018, 13:33

hey guys. I know that this is the burp fetish forum but I really feel as though banishing the "farting girls" section to its own place (2 clicks away from the main page) has absolutely killed any posting there at all. Any way we could move it back to where it was before, in the female section? Like it or not there is a ton of crossover in this fetish, just as there is a section for BBW and Bellies in the main female section, it makes sense to have the farting section visible as well. Let me know what you think! thanks :)