Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Just as a thought...

Let us know if you have an idea on how we could improve these forums, or if you have an idea for an entirely new website, any suggestions are welcome.
spiral86

Just as a thought...

Post by spiral86 » 19 Jun 2017, 04:00

I know there's already been a post about trying to police the forums, but something that wouldn't hurt in the meantime is to make the forums only viewable if you've signed up and have moderator approval.

I know, it doesn't do very much at all considering the recent climate, but it's definitely a start. Either that or archive all the discussions, dump all the users, and start again? *shrugs*

Q
Administrator

Re: Just as a thought...

Post by Q » 19 Jun 2017, 09:33

Because of the people commenting on videos?

pu_sh_it

Re: Just as a thought...

Post by pu_sh_it » 26 Jun 2017, 10:24

spiral86 wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 04:00
Either that or archive all the discussions, dump all the users, and start again? *shrugs*
Nope. No thanks. Nah.

There are too many memories, private messages and lots of other things for an archiving mission to work. I and I suspect 99% of the other users would rather that all remains up and accessible with the forum in it's current form. Your other idea may have merit, though.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)