My first fiction story: the bus journey

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Drwhoandspidey

My first fiction story: the bus journey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 22 Feb 2018, 19:19

It was a lovely sunny summers day and a girl called Lucy was heading to town, she was about 20 and just before she left her home she cracked open her fridge and opened a can of Dr Pepper and downed it in one, after woulda she let out a monstrous BURP before sighing and getting her phone to call her freind called Jess. On The phone Lucy said “Hi Jess! How’s it going? I-“ her sentence was interrupted when a gurgle came up her throat and she let out another even bigger burp right into the phone, Jess shouted through the phone “ Could have warned me! My ear drums are broken! I’m joking their not!” Lucy laughed and said “I’m sorry, no matter what I drink I can’t help it anyway would you like to come to town today?” Jess replied with “Sorry not today I have some work to do, how about Sun-“ when Lucy let out 2 short burps and held the phone away from her mouth and Lucy said “Yep Sunday will be good!” And hung up, she set out To he bus stop and got on and within half an hour she was in the town center, she went clothe shopping first and brought some nice dresses and t-shirts and then she made her way to Macdonald’s and got a massive burger and 2 bottles of Dr Pepper from poundand, she took a tiny swig and let out a big BURP before putting her hands over her mouth and avoiding view of people around her, she ate her meal and made her way to he bus stop.
This is where another person comes in Maxwell, he was the same age and had just gone shopping and was gettin the same bus as Lucy, he secretly had a burp fetish! The bus came and Lucy sat down behind Maxwell she took a swig Of Dr Pepper before whispering to herself “Not a good idea!” As she desperately coveted her mouth as she let out a few gurgerly burps one after the other, lots of people were staring around to see who done it but none was more curious then Maxwell who looked around hopefully for the person praying it was a girl, then he saw the reflection of Lucy in the window as she burped loudly under her hands and was going red in the face, Maxwell now felt his pants tighten and as he bus was full an old lady was getting on but had no seat so he gave up His seat for her he then stood so he could see Lucy as she burped uncontrollably, a lady who was siting next to Lucy moved to get off the bus and Maxwell went to sit next to her, he Then got out his phone and pretending to play on it and to cover up the pole in his trousers that was sticking out! Lucy still was burping and gulping to try to keep them down but that only made more come this was when Maxwell decided to speack to the beautiful girl... To be continued

Drwhoandspidey

Re: My first fiction story: the bus journey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 22 Feb 2018, 19:22

Please give feedback! This is the first part on my first story on this site!

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 22 Feb 2018, 19:54

Part 2: Talking
Maxwell said to Lucy “Hi” and he smiled at her and Lucy said “Hello” but then a massive burp came out her mouth and all eyes were on her, Lucy then realized she had just done in Maxwells face, she said “Oh my God I’m so sorry” when Maxwell replies “It’s fine! I don’t care it’s part of every day life!” And he said “Well I’m Maxwell but call me Max!” Lucy then said “ I’m Lucy and Sorry I’m about to-“ She let out another amazin BURP before shouting “Scuse me and Maxwell was so turned on he wanted to hug her and kiss her that moment but he stayed cool and said “ Your excused! So what brings you to the bus?” Lucy said she was shopping and by now she had stopped burpin but she hiccuped once as she chatted to Max, She then noticed a 3ds with Pokémon on the cover of it in Max’s bag when she said “are you a Pokémon fan?” To which Max went red in embarrassment and said “Yeah, why?” And Lucy said “So am I! It’s one of my secret hobbies! Wanna battle and stuff?” And Max was so taken by this idea he said “Hell Yeah!” And He said “you have ultra sun or moon?” To which Lucy said “yeah, both!” And Max said “same” then Lucy said “I’m getting off soon, so give me your number and I will call you and we can talk and stuff seen as it’s so rare I find a Pokémon fan!” Max gave her his number and Lucy got off and said “Bye!” Before dashing off down her road, she then decided To call Jess and she said to her “ you free now? I will hang out at yours!” And Jess said “I’m free now come to my place” Jess lived with her parents unlike Lucy, Lucy got to Jess’ home in 5 mins and knocked on her door before coming in, Lucy showed Jess what she brought and without thinking took a swig Of her dr peppers exclaiming “I’m so thirsty!” Before letting out a really really massive burp that shook the house, Jess said “ Lucky my parents are not home they don’t approve of that though you should see my Mum when she’s drunk she’s like a monster!” Lucy laughed before burping yet again, they then talked until it was time for dinner where Lucy And Jess ate tons of food, Lucy was burping like crazy with her blonde hair waving about her breasts as she covered her mouth letting them come out, Jess let out a very small one or two and Lucy laughed at them so hard she shouted “Perfetic!” And Jess laughed back, Lucy then let out a massive fart on the chair before saying “That was meant to come out the other end!” Before they both broke into laughter. Jess then said “ Stay over tonight, it’ll be well fun!” And Lucy closed her mouth as a burp was trying to blow through it and she gave up and he burp exploading through the house, they both went up stairs where Lucy kept burping and Jess was chatting, They then heard noises down stairs -Jess’ parents were home, but it was too late when Lucy let out another monstrous burp which you could undoubtedly hear from downstairs. Jess’ Mum came up the stairs to see what was going on and the left after she saw Lucy sitting there, Jess soon dropped to sleep and then so did Lucy

On Monday morning, Lucy woke up after being ill for the weekend without going out and went to work at the shop she worked at - Tescos where it went on as a normal day until he saw Max there she hid away because she did not want Max knowing she had a crap job but when a woman asks for her help she accidentally burped in their face - she chased after her but she thought to herself - this could be the end to my Job!

NightHowl

Post by NightHowl » 22 Feb 2018, 20:33

I love it! Keep going

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 22 Feb 2018, 22:21

Thanks! Next one will be out shortly!

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 22 Feb 2018, 23:01

Part 3: The Call
Lucy decided to just leave the shop, she had frankly had enough but as she left she saw Max standing there he had noticed her and was walking towards Lucy, he said “Hi!” Lucy put on a fake smile and said “Hi...” and Max said “ I might call ou later about the Pokémon thing!” Lucy replied “Great” sarcastically which Max did not seem to pick on to as he walked off, Lucy was not being mean she was just in a temper and angry that her bodies betrayed her like that and how bad the lady reacted so she made her way home, She decided to call Max after she had dinner which means now she was full, very full! She called him up and said “So let’s battle tommorrow I am gonna go to be-“ but she accidentally let out a burp into the phone and said “Sorry!” but Max was so turned on to reply and said “It’s fine...” which it was not to him it was better then fine! She then hung up and headed to bed - she dreamt about her lifelong dream - to become an actor but she knew she would never get the role...
she woke up and headed downstairs and ate some cereal and she burped loudly after she ate it before she stretched her arms out and sighed “No job, Nothing to do...” and she looked at her phone on the table which was ringing, she picked it up ignoring the amount of gas building up her body! She heard the voice in the phone, the voice of her boss - he said “We have some complaints about your - “ but it was too late how much Lucy tried to hold it in she let out a huge burp having to push her phone to one side to stifle the sound and she looked down at it and lifted it up, there was a text that said “Your sacked!” She knew it she just sat down and yawned loudly before she got up to get changed into her clothes, she came down from her stairs and walked out the front door and she walked to the town hall to look for posters of jobs, she was therefor a good hour before she saw “Drama classes” - could this be her chance?

mephistofele

Post by mephistofele » 22 Feb 2018, 23:27

it seems really good ...i like the farts too :)

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 24 Feb 2018, 00:23

Part 4: dinner out
Lucy had signed up to the classes and was heading back home when she thought about max and how she had ignored him a bit so she decided as she was in a Better mood she would go and call him so she did and arranged to meet at 7pm at a Restaurant. Lucy put on her best clothes and stared at herself in the mirror, suddenly she let out a massive burp and said to herself “Uh... Why can’t ny bodie just control itself!” As she let out another burp and turned away to go downstairs.
Later on she arrived at the restaurant and met Max and they chose a table for two at the side of the room, Max chose his meal and Lucy chose hers and they were talking whilst waiting for he food but as Max was talking Lucy was trying to hold in a burp and she failed and Max and everyone heard she went bright red and said “Sorry..” and Max glanced down at his trousers to see a pole sticking out. They then got their food and whilst eating Lucy let out another burp and then another and another. She was so embarrassed and Max was so turned on they stopped speacking to each other when Max said “So I have to say you are looking amazing!” And Lucy smiled at him and said “Thanks and you look great today too” before she pulled her head Back to Burp again. The evening was over soon and the two went their separate ways, Lucy decided to head home.
When she got there the lights were on when she had turned them off before, Who was inside?

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 01 Mar 2018, 00:47

Part 5: Houses
Lucy walked in suspiciously before she desperately covered her mouth as a burp released from it and she crept into the lounge and saw Jess sitting there she said “I wondered when you would be back here!” Lucy let out a sigh of relief and said “I was out at dinner with a guy” and Jess said “Oh... nice!” Before Lucy sat down and said “ I am so gassy after that meal” before she bent over and let out a massive burp that shook the house. Jess said “I guessed that!” And she went over to sit next to Lucy and said “You ok?” And Lucy nodded and another burp leapt out of her mouth into the air and Lucy turned to Jess “I might got to be-“ she let out a massive burp into Jess’ face and Lucy said “ You might wanna sleep on the sofa but before long Lucy had fallen asleep on one sofa and Jess on the other, the next day Lucy decided to go round Max’s as they have exchanged addresses at dinner. Lucy then knocked on his door after getting the bus there and Max opened it and hey both chatted on the sofa for a while but Lucy let out a massive burp in mid conversation and she noticed a bulge in Max’s trousers grow. Max went red and tried to speack when he relized but nothing came out and Lucy said “Oh so you have a burp fetish? I read about that, I’m not grossed out or anything but you should have told me then I could have let some burps out more!” With this Max smiled and Lucy kept letting out small burps but said “ I may need some food and Dr Pepper if you want me to burp tons!” Lucy was determined to make Max fall for her though he already did and impress him. Lucy smiled widely when she was handed the food, she stuffed down her and chugged 5 cans of Dr Pepper and she closed her eyes and opened her mouth as the loudest sound Max had ever heard erupted like a volcano from it...

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 11 Mar 2018, 14:12

Just so you all know I will be working from this account now as I forgot my old password and the next part is here:
Part 6: A gassy morning
The burp was so loud he heard his grumpy old neighbour moan from his house next door. Lucy then took a massive breath and said to Max “I’ve done bigger ones then that be- *URRRP*- fore”
It was three in the morning when Lucy went home and she was excited for her dance classes the next day. when she got up she stood up and let out a 5 second burp and Said “Wow! I only just got up!” And she kept burping through her breackfast when the postman knocked at the door, she opened the door and took her parcel but she let out a massive burp right into the postman’s face - he was mortified and backed off and said “Bye!” And he went back to his van and Lucy said “Excuse me!” And shut the door.
In her drama class, she had her hand over her mouth at all times as she burped every 20-30 seconds she saw a few people look around at her but she just listened to the person who was running it.when it was her turn to audition she was given the part of a drunken sailer which was very lucky for her as she kept burping which aparatly was very good and real, she was in! They were doing a performance of twelfth night and she was Olivia. She was extremely overjoyed when she left and decided to spend her evening with her best friend Jess she went round her house and knocked on the door And went in up to her bedroom with her. Jess said “Hi” enthusiastically and Lucy was very hungry as she had not had lunch and it was 4pm. Lucy asked for small snack but Jess came up with 2 trays of food and drinks. Lucy had barely eaten any of it when she let out a massive burp into Jess’ face yet again. She had eaten half the tray and was full when Jess said “No more?” And Lucy said “um.. - Burp-“ when she saw Jess’ face who was very sad she decided to eat a bit more and she kept eating until Jess said “Let’s Save The other tray for later then!” And Lucy looked down at her stuffed belly and said “Alright! URP! Sorry!” And Jess said “Listen I love you Lucy!” When Lucy said “Me too your my best mate!” And Jess replied with “Not in that way...” and Lucy was very surprised and was amazed, had all their years as best Freinds been her having a crush on herself and Jess said “I have a burp fetish you see..” and Lucy thought “Why had everyone got burp fetishes Today!”