Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Shane's Burping Story (Fictional)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Mr zim97

Shane's Burping Story (Fictional)

Post by Mr zim97 » 16 Jan 2018, 06:43

Here's a story I've come up with. It's not very good but I just wanted to test the waters. This is part one of many parts.

Shane was an average high school teen. Normal guy going to school and living life. Except he had a kink a burp fetish. Shane was pretty good about keeping it a secret and hadn't told any one. This all changed on one fateful day.

Shane was at school and like any day of school it was boring and uneventful. It was lunch time a good time and bad time for Shane. Good because he could chat with friends and eat. Even if the cafeteria food wasn't very good. Bad because seemingly every day burps and belches could be heard throughout the room. Because most of the girls in his school were the kind to not be so uptight about releasing gas. While that might not seem so bad for a guy with a fetish for such things but for Shane it was a problem. He was always nervous someone would notice the obvious buldge in his nether regions. Well one this day a girl sitting at a table near his let one rip and it was loud chunky and big. BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP! Excuse me ! She said in shock never having belched this big before. The worst part was Shane had a crush on this girl. Her name was Erin she was your typical well built girl. Blonde hair, a pair of double d's and a rear end to compliment it. Shane was floored he had never heard her burp before and he was amazed by the immense power of it. Shane then said to himself dang that's the stuff I love about women. Unfortunately he said it a little to loud and Erin looked back and glared at him. It was the kinda glare that indicates the weirdness of the situation. Shane quickly ran out of the room and hid in a bathroom stall. What have I done I really messed up now Erin is going to think i'm a creep Shane said to himself. After a few minutes of hiding in Shane walked out into the hallway. He noticed Erin heading his way he panicked. Erin then yelled out HEY! Shane stopped dead in his tracks. So you liked my burp huh Erin said. Well um I.. uh I Shane mumbled. No need to explain I know what your thinking here's my number call me after school Erin said. She then walked off as Shane looked on disbelief. Could I finally be getting what I've been dreaming about Shane thought in his mind.

relus

Re: Shane's Burping Story (Fictional)

Post by relus » 16 Jan 2018, 10:16

I like where this is going

Mr zim97

Post by Mr zim97 » 16 Jan 2018, 18:34

PART 2
Well later that day Shane got home and rather than hopping straight on his xbox. He got on his phone. He called Erin. Erin answered. Hello who is this ? This is Shane. Oh hey Shane. Uh hhhh hhh hi Err Errr Erin Shane Mumbled. So you like burps huh Erin asked. Well I uh uh I Shane mumbled. I heard what you said about thats what I like about women Erin exclaimed. Ok I can't hide it yes I like girls who burp Shane said. Well that's fine with me I think it's kind cute you feel that way Erin told him. Really Shane asked ? Yea. Erin then let out an on command belch over the phone and said I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow. The next day was saturday and Shane was watching tv. When suddenly his phone rang. Hello Shane here. Hey this is Erin. Oh hey Erin. You wan't to come over? For what Erin ? To have some fun. Oh really Shane said as his mind raced. Well come over and see Erin said in a sultry voice. Shane rushed over to Erin's house excited for what lied ahead.

Mr zim97

Post by Mr zim97 » 17 Jan 2018, 21:13

PART 3
Erin invited him in and showed him to the couch. Shane was excited the most he had ever been in his life. Erin then told Shane. Hold on a minute while I go to my room for a minute.
Shane sat waiting with anticipation with his mind racing wondering what possibly could be in store. A few minutes later Erin walked into the room wearing nothing but a tight button up shirt. Shane's mouth was agape. Erin then told him. Get ready because i'm about to rock your world. Shane Quivered in excitement. Erin then said I love guys with kinks. I think it's absolutely cute that your turned on by my burps. Erin then let out a nice on command burp. BUUURRRPP! Shane said well I mean I like it but... He was cut short by the erection growing in his pants. Your turned by burps and you know said Erin. Shane then said yes I am no need to hide it. Erin then leaped on him like a lion after prey. She began to burp and belch in his face. She then asked do you like it. Shane said yes oh gosh yes. Erin then took off her shirt. She then slowly moved down to his crotch. She than began to unzip and unbutton them. Well shane i't doesn't take a scientist to figure out where this is headed.

relus

Post by relus » 17 Jan 2018, 22:33

Nice additions

Mr zim97

Post by Mr zim97 » 19 Jan 2018, 06:36

PART 4
Erin burped right on his crotch. Shane quivered with excitement. She continued to do this all the while Shane's mind was racing. Oh my gosh I can't believe this my dreams have come true my crush is belching down there Shane thought to him self. This continued for a good few minutes before it transitioned into full on sex. Erin and Shane were having the time of their life. Erin kept on belching on Shane. So Shane do you love me Erin exclaimed. Yes oh gosh yes Shane said. In fact i'm in love with you Erin. After finishing the two looked at each other and smiled. Shane said that was the greatest time of my life. Erin said me too. Shane then began to leave. Erin stopped him and said I have a confession I think I have the fetish too. Really Shane asked . Yeah when we were in the heat of the moment something came over me. I don't know I just... Shane then said it's okay your secrets safe with me. The two parted ways but would never forget what was the greatest days of their lives.

Hope you enjoyed I know it wasn't that great but then again I'm not a very good storyteller.

relus

Post by relus » 19 Jan 2018, 13:32

I mean it was better than I could do.